Page 132 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 1990

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Saw on Mangold's Twitter that the B&W edit is coming soon. I asked him about a theatrical release of that version and he said "working on it," so we may get to see it on the big screen!
    That's good to hear. There's a drafthouse not far from where I live that loves playing these kinds of movies. A while back, they played the Ultimate Cut of Dawn of Justice, as well as the Rogue Cut of Days of Future Past. I'd love to see the B&W version of Logan. I think that's a great movie to watch with a burger and a cold beer in the middle of summer.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Does anyone know if the Logan Noir B&W version of the film is included with ALL the color digital downloads from every company being released today or is it just the iTunes version? Some places like Amazon don't give any information one way or the other.

BANNED

I plan on getting the blu-ray... but definitely not until I know for sure that the Noir version will be on it. It's the perfect movie for it. Watched it again last night.

Just bought the bluray hdx. Digital from Vudu. Watching Noir version now. Pretty sweet. Glad this was made.

Just bought bluray, digital hdx download from vudu. Watching Noir edition now. Pretty fuckin sweet. Glad this happened. Like it was meant to be.

I waited to get the Best Buy exclusive steelbook but none of my local Best Buys had a copy nor did the website. So I got the Target photo book edition which seemed like the next best thing. Still it's kind of dropping the ball for Best Buy to advertise something then not have enough for the demand. Oh well it's the actual film that matters I suppose.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ArminTamzarian View Post
    I waited to get the Best Buy exclusive steelbook but none of my local Best Buys had a copy nor did the website. So I got the Target photo book edition which seemed like the next best thing. Still it's kind of dropping the ball for Best Buy to advertise something then not have enough for the demand. Oh well it's the actual film that matters I suppose.
    I tried to preorder, but my local Best Buy wasn't offering in-store pickup. Sure enough I got there and they were out. Got another to try once my current errand is finished, but don't have high hopes.

The Honest Trailer for this movie has to be one of the most positive I've ever seen. And it also features a very special guest

The Walmart exclusive blu ray is great the 9 mini posters are printed on rich photo quality paper. Definitely worth the extra five bucks. I highly recommend it.

BANNED

Had to settle for just a basic Blu-Ray set. All the exclusive were sold out everywhere I could get to tonight and still be able to watch it. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    The Walmart exclusive blu ray is great the 9 mini posters are printed on rich photo quality paper. Definitely worth the extra five bucks. I highly recommend it.
    Is that online only? Because when I walked into my local WalMart to pick it up today, they didn't have the poster. That was the version I wanted, but ended up with just a basic BluRay.

Quote Originally Posted by Franchise408 View Post
    Is that online only? Because when I walked into my local WalMart to pick it up today, they didn't have the poster. That was the version I wanted, but ended up with just a basic BluRay.
    At my Walmart they were in a separate section with anti theft sensor wire locked to them.

BANNED

Just watched the Making Of documentary. Lots of interesting tidbits in there, like one of the pieces of concept art for X-24 featured Daken's mohawk.

However I think my favorite bit was the photograph someone took the first time they showed Dafne the boots with the foot claws. Her face was positively glowing!

The deleted scenes weren't anything particularly special, although the one with the cop was kind of cute. I'm glad they cut the mention of Jean, both because it cast too dark a pall over the dinner scene, but also because it would just confuse audiences even further (I'm thinking Xavier was reading Logan's memory of killing Jean in X3. Presumably, if she's dead again in the new timeline she either died during the Westchester Incident, or in the aftermath). The one scene I do kind of wish they kept was the one where Rice confronts the nurse about the comic books, since we never really learned the fate of the other nurses after helping the kids escape.

I ended up getting the Walmart Exclusive (last one in stock at my local store) and paid the price gouged price of 45 bucks for the Steel Book. I will probably end up listing the Walmart one on Ebay if they continue to sell out like they are, hopefully only to recoup some of my loss on the steel book. Can't wait to check out the special features.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.