Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post

Well, you know by now that this board has a handful of active X-23 fans, and you can't really blame them for dreaming. Especially given that Laura is now using the Wolverine title in the comics combined with the fact that Jackman is retiring from the role.

This is the last movie Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, so he should talk about Wolverine, but not about the X-23. Although they can make a after credits scene with a test tube or baby.

BANNED

The thread is about CASTING for Wolverine III. The discussion of X-23 is speculation based on the details of a casting call FOR the movie. You got another theory? By all means post it. But you don't get to tell us how we can or can't discuss those details.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    This is the last movie Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, so he should talk about Wolverine, but not about the X-23. Although they can make a after credits scene with a test tube or baby.
    I'm just curious about that casting call, which has NOTHING to do with Jackman.

Other than that, I want Liev back as Victor Creed.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I actually think it would be smart for them to show Wolvie's "replacement" in this movie BUT

If it is an adaptation of OML and hence set in the future...

Uh..? How would this be a "hand off of the torch" to the future Wolverine in later movies exactly? Unless more time travel into the past gets involved somehow
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I actually think it would be smart for them to show Wolvie's "replacement" in this movie BUT

Uh..? How would this be a "hand off of the torch" to the future Wolverine in later movies exactly? Unless more time travel into the past gets involved somehow
    I don't want a "hand off of the torch" story, necessarily; just some Target X story elements.

I want Tom Hardy to be the new Wolverine, and continue making solo, and X-Men, movies, along with X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post

Well they do plan on introducing Cable who is known for time travel stuff.
    Also this cannot be too far in the future since Patrick Stewart was already playing old Xavier while the movies were in the present time. This cannot be 50 years into the future or anything like that.
    I bet if the X-movies catch up to current time they will be at this point.
    I know people are hung up on Old Man Logan but keep in mind that that was never confirmed and still isn't. The story as it was cannot be done anyway
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    I don't want a "hand off of the torch" story, necessarily; just some Target X story elements.

I want Tom Hardy to be the new Wolverine, and continue making solo, and X-Men, movies, along with X-Force.

Tom Hardy for nearly 40 years old. 1-2 movies and they will once again find a new actor.

Tom Hardy for nearly 40 years old. 1-2 movies and they will once again find a new actor.
    I never saw age as problem.

Older Jackman became only better Wolverine. In DOFP he was in much better form then in any previous X movies.

Hardy is more of a method actor than Jackman, so he could easily go another 10-20 years as Wolverine given his dedication.

He'd be perfect for the role.

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post

He'd be perfect for the role.
    Do you have a time machine?)

Superhero Hype is adding fuel to the fires

Though it remains unconfirmed, we’ve heard that the mutant X-23 will be making her feature debut and will join Wolverine and Professor X for their journey in the sequel.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Laura for the new Wolverine!

If Laura will appear in Wolverine 3 and then in Deadpool 2 then it would be a HUUUUUGE 2017 for X-23 fans.

very excited that laura is joining the cinema world. general audiences deserve to know who she is

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    If Laura will appear in Wolverine 3 and then in Deadpool 2 then it would be a HUUUUUGE 2017 for X-23 fans.
    You know Im actually wondering about that. The Fox-verse doesn't really seem to have anyone who overlooks the entire thing like the MCU. You know making sure every movie fits in and everything stays consistent and all that so Im wondering if they even have things like this planned in advance or if they still just make things up as they come like they have pretty much done so far?
    I mean there is the whole 3 different timelines thing going on. As I said Cable is kinda like a get out of jail free card but that can't be a long-term solution.
    "This is me being reasonable"