Page 73 of 133 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1990

Frame 1273 of 1973. IMG_1193.jpg

I'm pretty happy with it.

God I'm so bummed that I didn't get one of these. They were all gone before I even knew about it.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Yay at everyone here getting Laura so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    God I'm so bummed that I didn't get one of these. They were all gone before I even knew about it.
    I'm sure some will be up for sale on eBay and amazon shortly. If you wait until after the movie they probably will be cheap.

Plus it could be worse my buddy got one and it was Logan's hand shifting the car into gear.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    I'm sure some will be up for sale on eBay and amazon shortly. If you wait until after the movie they probably will be cheap.

Plus it could be worse my buddy got one and it was Logan's hand shifting the car into gear.
    It's a gamble for sure lol, you could get a shot of basically nothing but it's free so it doesn't matter so much. At least if people put them on ebay they'll probably be the good shots I'd be tempted to buy that last shot of them in the car all bloody if it came up.
    In protest against Marvel's constant ignoring of Surge.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    well she has enhanced physical prowess hence the fast movemments. and jumping. shes a mutant afterall. i see no prob with it
    Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    I think ground fighting would be less believable anyway, she doesn't even fight like that much in the comics and tends to leap around with agile flips I guess somewhat depending on writer and artist but always saw her being more agile than a bulldozer that runs through anyone like Logan is. I couldn't really imagine her fighting realistically like that especially with how tiny she is in this. She has no reach so jumping on people makes more sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    If we're talking "realism," then she's far too small and light to rely on ground fighting. Her opponents are much too big, and have weapons. Relying on speed, agility, and well aggression is her best bet here.
    Yes my point is it's harder to make that look convincing in live action than in comics or animation. Here it just looks a bit too much like a bad kung fu movie where you can tell there is some CGI or rope work going on. You can show speed and agility while keeping the fight on the ground.

This is not a commentary on how she fights in the comics. This is a commentary on how the stunt work and CGI looks in live action. The scenes where she is jumping around look too obviously movie magic to me. There are just some things that don't translate well from comics/animation to live action. Obviously for other people it may not matter and I don't think it is a huge deal. It was just my impression after seeing the trailer. Personally I would probably have went with an older version of X-23 but to each his own.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Frame 1273 of 1973. IMG_1193.jpg

I'm pretty happy with it.
    Cool shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Killercroc357 View Post
    Cool shot!
    Thanks! I was stoked. I had convinced myself I was getting some random setting shot so getting this was awesome.

BANNED

Logan will debut on February 17, with a 135-minute runtime.

Slightly longer than the extended cut of The Wolverine, wonder if this one will see an extended blu ray edition too seems all the rage lately.
    In protest against Marvel's constant ignoring of Surge.

BANNED

Finally got mine:

FramesOfLogan.jpg

415/1974

Was hoping for one with Laura on it, but this is still a pretty good one. I'll confess to snagging one of her and Logan in the truck at the end off eBay, tho...

BANNED

We've got some new TV spots:

His Time Has Come

Attitude

LOVE that second one, lol.

UGH
    They're both so good

No matter how the movie turns out, they have nailed it at every turn with these trailers and teasers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Finally got mine:

FramesOfLogan.jpg

415/1974

Was hoping for one with Laura on it, but this is still a pretty good one. I'll confess to snagging one of her and Logan in the truck at the end off eBay, tho...
    What did you search for on Ebay when you looked? I've tried everything I can think of but I just come up with the movie posters.