Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Cullen Bunn

Cullen Bunn is the next guest for X-Position and CBR wants your questions for the "Uncanny X-Men" and "Civil War II: X-Men" writer.

Full article here.

Does Magneto view the Inhumans and the Terrigen Mist as more pressing threats to mutantkind than baseline humans, or is he fighting a war on multiple fronts these days?

All-New Member

Will there be any big battle between Magneto and some members or member of the Inhumans? Black Bolt, perhaps?

I'm loving your work on Uncanny X-Men!

After the events of this tie-in will some of the team line-ups change? Will we see some characters switch sides?

In the first civil war, Thor got cloned. Are any X-men getting cloned in Civil War 2?

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Am I correct in perceiving Sabretooth already beginning to "un-invert" from the effects of AXIS back into more of a bestial villian?

And does Monet actually have some kind of a crush/infatuation with Creed or is it just her acting weird, perhaps needing to distract herself from her recently diseased comrade she talked about?
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

So many question but only one of mine will be selected, anyway, Will Magneto acknowledge the existence of mutants that can also predict the future in the civil war tie-in, like Destiny when she was alive or Blindfold who is currently alive ?

BANNED

In the last issue we saw Shawn, The government and even Mojo discussing Magneto x-men, I have always been a fan of how the x-men can be serious and worry about acceptance in society in a place and in another they are fighting for their life for the amusement of beings from other dimensions, so my question is, Will we seeing some crazy/wacky stuff going on in uncanny x-men in the future, like fighting mojo and whatnot ?

Do you plan to reintroduce some of M's relatives as guests in Uncanny X-Men? I'm thinking about her sisters Claudette and Nicole, her brother Emplate or even Penance.

What about a female member in the Mercs for Money?

All-New Member

Hello, Cullen, and thanks for taking some time with us. I have two questions: 1) I feel more than a little yo-yoed concerning Warren - Angel, Archangel, Half of both, Archangel, Angel with amnesia, now Archangel apparently without any/much consciousness. Can we expect to see some stability with the character? 2) I know that Eric has some extensive telepathy resistance and defenses, but, even so, Betsy is no slouch concerning by-passing defenses. How much does she know about Magneto's motives and secondary missions?

Hello Mr. Cullen I am really enjoying your time on X-Men and Deadpool minis are always a blast to read. I have 3 questions :

1.) Will we see Briar from your Magneto run come into play in Uncanny X-Men as well as Polaris? she's been MIA since before Secret Wars kicked off and I'd like to hear/see about her whereabouts.

2.) Will the 'Mercs For Money' be participating or playing some role in Civil War or will you keep that series separated?

3.) Is Shiklah going to be in 'The Mercs For Money' ?
    Last edited by Alucard2099; 04-20-2016 at 12:12 PM.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Any plans for Lorna or Anya?

What is a good question, that you can't answer, but the fans should be asking?

Great job in Uncanny my congratulations.
    It has been a fun and intense journey for me and I am excited by the participation of Magneto and his team in Civil War II.

So far we know Storm will oppose Magneto in Civil War II which will bring a conflict between the mutant teams but I wonder if we will have the participation of other teams confronting Magneto as Uncanny Avengers or the Inhumans?

Cullen, your new volume of Uncanny X-Men has been out of sight, and I couldn't be more excited for the X-Men: Civil War 2 book! I've especially enjoyed seeing the inverted Sabertooth, month-in, and month-out, but his presence has kept me wondering about another mutant left inverted at the end of AXIS: Havok. Do you have any plans or interest around bringing Alex Summers into your books? and if so any word on whether he's still inverted?
    IMPERIUS REX FOREVER