Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

1. Put some fresh upcoming talent on Superman. If they could somehow get Jonathan Hickman, that would be ideal.
    2. Reduce the core Bat-Family to the much more manageable Bruce, Dick, Barbara and Damian. Kate (and possibly Bette) is also in Gotham, but doing her own thing. The Club of Heroes are off in their own countries. That's it.
    3. Wally West is a ginger.

1) Bring back the Legion of Superheroes
    2) Bring back the Doom Patrol
    3) Bring back the real Earth 2 and the JSA

Bonus choice) Bring back Mark Shaw Manhunter

Give John Stewart his own GL book.

Bring back a traditional looking Wally West.

Start using Shayera Hol as Hawkgirl.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    2) Bring back the Doom Patrol
    The Doom Patrol is coming back. Did you mean something else?
    Last edited by scary harpy; 04-20-2016 at 05:05 PM.

1. Use whatever means necessary to restart the DCU at the moment that Crisis on Infinite Earths DIDN'T happen.

I don't need a 2 or 3.

1. Reveal the pre-Flashpoint Earth is still active, send Superdad and family back there, and make it so that he and the classic JSA are the only superheroes left on the planet. And start new adventures there as the official "elder" Earth companion to the main continuity.
    2. Completely reboot the Legion of Super-Heroes, starting in a story arc in one of the Superman books.
    3. Cancel the current Teen Titans title, disband the team, and use the Titans book to tell alternating stories of the team now, and their origins and original adventures in the past.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

1- kon-el,the right way,which means kesels,then add in some weissman and geoffs versions.or better yet just let me create from the ground up a kon that pulls all the versions together,and keeps the best of the best parts of them.

2- a young justice book,and not related in anyway to the teen titans.geoffs book might have been good,but it destroyed something unique and awesome to do it.

3- no more BS,have superman land on earth as a baby in 1938.make him age through the decades then centuries,and still be the one thing that doesnt change ,he is the one constant in a never ending world.smallville,legion,jsa,jla,etc,he has lived through every single thing every single version of superman from the past has experienced.there is and always has been only one superman.everything has been or is a part of who he is.this is how you make your greatest hero the timeless icon that never dies.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    2.) Bring back the classic Earth 2.
    Good one! I forgot about the classic JSA
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoyImpulse View Post

3. A fix of the Flash family. Yes, traditional Wally should come back, but let's have Bart, Max, and Jesse and Johnny Quick back, too.
    I'm all for this!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

1. More Swamp Thing
    2. More Swamp Thing
    3. More Swamp Thing

1. Destroy the current Earth-2, start over and do it right.

2. Disband the Teen Titans and create a New Team. The Bar-tor and Kon-El problem kind sound beyond fixing, but i'm good with Nu Wally and Jon White Kent.

3. Make Geoff Johns a writer again. Give him 2 or 3 books and let him work so he delivers on time.

Other than that Im really happy with what they're gonna do with Rebirth.
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by poroto678 View Post
    1. Destroy the current Earth-2, start over and do it right.

2. Disband the Teen Titans and create a New Team. The Bar-tor and Kon-El problem kind sound beyond fixing, but i'm good with Nu Wally and Jon White Kent.

3. Make Geoff Johns a writer again. Give him 2 or 3 books and let him work so he delivers on time.

Other than that Im really happy with what they're gonna do with Rebirth.

To expand on my 1st choice and bring up your 2nd,i think kon can be fixed,and really easily actually.

Two words= erase harvest.

Then give him a better origin,and a better personality and outlook,and a better powerset (less marvel TK,and more black zero or convergence superboy,but with tactile senses).its not hard,they just have to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by PLG1962 View Post
    2 Bring back the JSA and have a comic set in WW3
    that would be AWESOME!!

I would like not just Wally West Back but his entire family with him, I dont think it would be fair to have him back and just start again.

JSA of course

LSH

1 I would equalize the power levels of most of the characters so each hero can easily beat up any other hero. 2 I would reboot the origins of the aliens and turn them all into earthlings except for maybe current icons like Superman. I feel dc has too many aliens. 3 Simplify the histories.

1. Rebrand the JLI as the "Global Guardians" and turn them into a modern day All-Star Squadron, with Beetle, Booster, Fire, Ice, Guy Gardner and Martian Manhunter as the core members (like Johnny Quick, Liberty Belle, Robotman, Firebrand and Commander Steel were) and have the former Global Guardians, the Justice League and the Titans all acting as members. Sort of like a Justice League Unlimited.

2. Get Dennis O'Neil to oversee a line of Mature Readers urban crimefighters titles including Green Arrow, The Question, Huntress, Manhunter (Kate Spencer), Black Lightning and Katana.

3. Get Jim Starlin to oversee a line of cosmic titles including Green Lantern Corps, Hawkworld, Adam Strange, Starfire, Lobo and Omega Men.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.