Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Barbra's the best Cheetah for me. And Silver Swan has the problem that a lot of WW foes have. She's more of a concept then a character. I do like the concept more when its tied more to Ares though.

Barbara Ann Minerva Cheetah by far. Just a cunning and brilliant character overall and a great main antagonist for Diana like Joker is to Batman and Lex to Superman. Justice Priscilla Rich Cheetah follows even though she was just a loose copy of Minerva.

Don't know anything about Domaine besides her being the niece of Rich, but surely she can't be worse than Ballesteros? Seriously I am still baffled as to why they just had to make another Cheetah not mention such a dreadful and sexist character.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Barbara Minerva is definitely better as a villain, but I'll always have a soft spot for Priscilla Rich. I like how the New 52 merged all the Cheetahs together.

Helen Alexandros is my favorite of the Swans. She was just straight up evil because of society's treatment of her homeliness. I also like the idea of her being "Ares's Champion," something that didn't happen with Valerie or Vanessa.
    While it can be up for interpretation that New 52 Cheetah has multiple identities, but I think it is safe to say that Minerva is the only Cheetah in Prime Earth right now. Those other names just stated in the JL pages were just mere thrown out aliases and nothing more than an nostalgic Easter egg. I personally wouldn't mind if they introduced Priscilla Rich (Even though that name is beyond dated and needs an update) as a student of Minerva who learns the ways of the Cheetah god and becomes her an avatar similar in the way of the Justice comic.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    While it can be up for interpretation that New 52 Cheetah has multiple identities, but I think it is safe to say that Minerva is the only Cheetah in Prime Earth right now. Those other names just stated in the JL pages were just mere thrown out aliases and nothing more than an nostalgic Easter egg. I personally wouldn't mind if they introduced Priscilla Rich (Even though that name is beyond dated and needs an update) as a student of Minerva who learns the ways of the Cheetah god and becomes her an avatar similar in the way of the Justice comic.
    This was my take on merging the female Cheetahs into one backstory for my world-building:

Cheetah - Barbara Ann Minerva was an archaeologist who was introduced to Wonder Woman by way of her benefactor Priscilla Rich, a philanthropist with a troubled psyche who was intimidated by Wonder Woman's presence in high society. In a relationship with Priscilla's ecologist niece Debbie Domaine, Barbara has used that relationship to fund her expeditions to African locales, where Greek relics have been discovered. There she discovered relics of the huntress god Artemis, relics that cursed her to become a huntress herself as the Cheetah.