Default Week by week list of TPB and GN releases?

Hi guys,

Where can I go online to find a list of all the GN, TPB, HC, etc. releases for the week? There was a site that I frequented but it's now defunct.

I'm looking for an all-encompassing list, or as close to that as possible. I don't want to browse different publishers' sites.

Please help me out.
    An unabashed DC Fanboy (who gives Marvel credit where credit is due).

Hey thanks.

I don't want to sound unappreciative but is there a site that doesn't have the statues and single issues listed?

If not, then this will have to do.

Thanks x2

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohmshalone View Post
    Hey thanks.

I don't want to sound unappreciative but is there a site that doesn't have the statues and single issues listed?

If not, then this will have to do.

Thanks x2
    I usually just use CGN Coming Soon and New Releases
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

The MMW forums have a "Tales Of Wonder - shipping week of..." thread every Monday in the "Crisis on Infinite Comics" section, but it's not comprehensive (but focusses on collected editions).

The above-mentioned site (comiclist) is actually better than you'd think. I just look at the price at the end of the title and if it's below $7-8, it's usually a floppy (especially the $3.99 titles). That is actually a quick way to single out collected editions or GNs.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohmshalone View Post
    Hi guys,

Where can I go online to find a list of all the GN, TPB, HC, etc. releases for the week? There was a site that I frequented but it's now defunct.

I'm looking for an all-encompassing list, or as close to that as possible. I don't want to browse different publishers' sites.

Please help me out.
    After Collected Comics Library folded with their comprehensible list spanning months ahead, I pretty much stopped buying new books.

Sometimes I use Book Depository's site - but you have to put several parameters into the search to see new and upcoming books, so it's takes some effort and hassle (Here's the graphic novels from the "newest" which starts with books planned for 2020, but if you jump into page 80 or so, you're closer to this day, like this:
    http://www.bookdepository.com/catego...gh_low&page=80 )

There is a big gap that some comics site should fill.

there is also this link where you can browse by "hardcover" or "Graphic Novel": https://pulllist.comixology.com/this...+COVER&start=0

Quote Originally Posted by Veltti View Post
    After Collected Comics Library folded with their comprehensible list spanning months ahead, I pretty much stopped buying new books.

Sometimes I use Book Depository's site - but you have to put several parameters into the search to see new and upcoming books, so it's takes some effort and hassle (Here's the graphic novels from the "newest" which starts with books planned for 2020, but if you jump into page 80 or so, you're closer to this day, like this:
    http://www.bookdepository.com/catego...gh_low&page=80 )

There is a big gap that some comics site should fill.
    Yeah, the site I was referring to was Collected Comics Library. Mmmm...memories.

Thanks for the help, peepz. I'll use the comiclist site, since it just requires a click, and has everything I need. I just hope they offer filters in future.