Default Deadpool #10 (spoilers)

Deadpool vs. Sabretooth continues.

Not quite what you'd expect.

spoilers:
    Book picks up where we left off, but instead of a bloody bar fight/brawl seems Pool and Tooth had a nice dinner together. Creed it seems isn't quite as willing to die as we might have thought last issues, trying to reason with Pool while still taking on the guilt for the murder of Wade's parents. He tries to appeal to Deadpool's 'what would Logan do?' but it's less than successful.

Cue Awesome Motorcycle chase. Just a really awesome action scene that I can't spoil too much. It's eventually broken up by two helicopters colliding, and the two putting aside their differences to save lives.

Meanwhile Adsit is trying to track down Creed or Pool, given that he knows Pool really offed his parents he could be the only one that could break it up. He visits Rogue but she's no help. He then goes to Michael down in Monster metropolis to work out a spell to track Creed.

Post rescuing chopper idiots, Sabretooth once again brings up Logan's legacy and how they're both trying to live up to it. Sabes asks if DP can forgive him for killing his dad. DP shakes Sabes hand and says he can....then promptly puts a bullet in Sabes skull and says he can't forgive him for 'dear old mom' though.

When Sabes wakes up he's tied to a truck and a tree. Sabes points out that ripping him in half probably won't kill him.

DP admits that's just for fun. The terrigen mists though? That kills mutants dead. To be concluded.
    end of spoilers

Using Logan as a reasoning tactic was kind of smart by sabes, but not good enough, the question is how committed is Creed to the lie now that he might legitimately die?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

spoilers:
    Isn't deliberately trying to use the Terrigen Mists to kill someone one of those things that'll come back to haunt him big-time, considering that the Avengers team he's part of and funding was put together to bridge the divisions between Inhumans, mutants, and humans and the Terrigen Mists' effect on mutants is the main source of the divisions between Inhumans and mutants?
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    spoilers:
    Isn't deliberately trying to use the Terrigen Mists to kill someone one of those things that'll come back to haunt him big-time, considering that the Avengers team he's part of and funding was put together to bridge the divisions between Inhumans, mutants, and humans and the Terrigen Mists' effect on mutants is the main source of the divisions between Inhumans and mutants?
    end of spoilers
    He's certainly not going to be making friends with Mags, but given it's Sabretooth I'm not sure Rogue would care too much...

Really good issue. Love how they stopped fighting just to rescue the civilians and I have to admit inverted Sabretooth is kind of growing on me. Maybe it's just because he reminds me so much of Logan but I really enjoy him taking the blame despite knowing the truth. Wade is messed up enough already and I'm looking forward to the reaction when he learns the grim truth.

Rogue being useless was so in character in hurt. The art for this is greeeeeeeeeeeeeat.

I've had the flu all week... trying to get to my LCS today to read this. Not surprised it was a good issue though.

Fantastic Member

Someone (Magneto) will probably swoop in and save Sabretooth before he gets put into the mist or maybe Victor will be able to talk some sense into Wade