Default Post No Man's Land chronology

Hey guys, so I've picked up Cataclysm and No Man's Land. What should I read after that? Is there a specific run/runs that come out of the post-No man's land Bat-verse that I should read?

Greg Ruckas Evolution is an NML epilogue. The books then went into the whole Murderer/Fugitive thing fairly quickly after that which will take you almost right up to Hush. I'd also squeeze in Death and the Maidens around here as well. From there skip War Games and and go directly to Gotham Central, Under the Red Hood and then Batman & Son.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes View Post
    Greg Ruckas Evolution is an NML epilogue. The books then went into the whole Murderer/Fugitive thing fairly quickly after that which will take you almost right up to Hush. I'd also squeeze in Death and the Maidens around here as well. From there skip War Games and and go directly to Gotham Central, Under the Red Hood and then Batman & Son.
    Evolution and Officer Down were both billed as "New Gotham" stories, coming on the heels of NML. Officer Down is the more important of the two, but neither is particularly gripping. Neither was the Murderer/Fugitive series.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight-Edge View Post
    Evolution and Officer Down were both billed as "New Gotham" stories, coming on the heels of NML. Officer Down is the more important of the two, but neither is particularly gripping. Neither was the Murderer/Fugitive series.
    I'd agree that neither Murderer or Officer Down are that great, however I mentioned Murderer as it's most likely the broadest appealing for featuring a good number of Batfamily, i.e. Nightwing, Cassandra, Robin etc and it does seem to have fans in certain quarters.

Evolution, if you can get past the art and Rucka's general dreary treatment of Batman, is decent I think. It's a great companion to Rucka's Al Ghul saga in Death and the Maidens and caps off NML with one of the better Ivy stories of the period.

There was an NML Ivy story in Evolution post Fruit of the Earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    There was an NML Ivy story in Evolution post Fruit of the Earth?
    Hh. I have this stretch in singles and just always assumed the Evolution tpb collected 751-752. Looks like it stops at 750. This is a significant fail.

It shows how Batman finally kicks her out of the park...

Thanks guys, great help