Default Would you like that the x-men replace or became part of the avengers' rogues gallery?

I think most of the people in this forum know that the rumor that Marvel is going to ax the whole x-line is as likely to be true as the rumor that Obama is actually a lizard from Júpiter; but i think is fun to speculate, so IN THE CASE that Marvel actually decides to do that, would you like to see the x-men gone for good or to stay around to mess with avengers.

Personally, given the alternatives, i would to see them as villains; like cyclops founding the jean grey church of the superior species, kitty hacking iron man's armors and having demonic lesbian sex with darkchylde, emma reopening the hellfire club, beast embracing his mad scientist side.

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

Aren't the X-Men already the main antagonists of the Avengers?
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess View Post
    You actually have that backwards. The avengers show up in an X-men book to ruin their day. The X-men don't rate time in an Avenger book at all. That makes the the Avengers the antagonists in books where the X-men are protagonists, and in books where the Avengers are the protagonists the X-men only exists as something to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePriest View Post
    You actually have that backwards. The avengers show up in an X-men book to ruin their day. The X-men don't rate time in an Avenger book at all. That makes the the Avengers the antagonists in books where the X-men are protagonists, and in books where the Avengers are the protagonists the X-men only exists as something to complain about.
    I'm sure only we X-Fans see it that way.
    Author of X-Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePriest View Post
    Agreed! The Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D are actually the main antagonists of the Mutants

I think that Cyclops is kind of an antagonist. He's the one Who starts lots of problems. But ignoring him, the avengers are usually te antagonists of the x-men

Well, i was talking about if they one day said "screw this" and decided that fighthing for the professor x's dream is like beating a dead horse.

I'm sure only we X-Fans see it that way.
    Yeah, according to the avengers fan, the x-men are the ones that are a nuance.
    Last edited by dragonmp93; 06-23-2014 at 05:34 PM.

Didn't they already try something like that when the Thunderbolts were first introduced in the late 1990's?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    I think most of the people in this forum know that the rumor that Marvel is going to ax the whole x-line is as likely to be true as the rumor that Obama is actually a lizard from Júpiter; but i think is fun to speculate, so IN THE CASE that Marvel actually decides to do that, would you like to see the x-men gone for good or to stay around to mess with avengers.

Personally, given the alternatives, i would to see them as villains; like cyclops founding the jean grey church of the superior species, kitty hacking iron man's armors and having demonic lesbian sex with darkchylde, emma reopening the hellfire club, beast embracing his mad scientist side.
    Who told you about Obama being a lizard? Was it David Ike? Don't lie to me, fleshbag.

The future is the main antagonist of the avengers. That and parallel realities........which sounds kind of familiar....

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Yeah, according to the avengers fan, the x-men are the ones that are a nuance.
    Did you not read the "we"?

I am an X-Fan, not an Avengers fan. I was being sardonic in my original post; nevertheless, I'm sure only us X-Fans see the X-Men as the protagonists in every event they oppose the Avengers. Well, us and people with common sense and practical eyes.
    Author of X-Forums.

Did you not read the "we"?

I am an X-Fan, not an Avengers fan. I was being sardonic in my original post; nevertheless, I'm sure only us X-Fans see the X-Men as the protagonists in every event they oppose the Avengers. Well, us and people with common sense and practical eyes.
    Of course i read the "we", i wasnt talking about you in my response.

If they wanted to reduce X-Men to only being Avengers rogues I'd rather they stay gone.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.