Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malcolm Dragon

Extraordinary Member

Default Malcolm Dragon

I always liked Dragon but I really like Malcolm Dragon. Really digging the Jerry Springeresque direction right now lol.

Heh. Thanks.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Larsen View Post
    Heh. Thanks.
    No prob Man. Any chance of She-Dragon returning?

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Malcolm's fun. I keep saying I'll write some big four-part Ages of the Dragon or something for the Cube, detailing the "eras" of Savage Dragon, but maybe I should just pare down and pitch a Why You Need to Be On This Book Right Now! article.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Malcolm's fun. I keep saying I'll write some big four-part Ages of the Dragon or something for the Cube, detailing the "eras" of Savage Dragon, but maybe I should just pare down and pitch a Why You Need to Be On This Book Right Now! article.
    Why not? You should do it.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Why not? You should do it.
    Opening a file to get down basics before class, now. I wonder how many people not reading the book are even aware that it's basically Dragon's son's (well, son's and daughter's, to be fair, but not really, too) book these days. I can't believe the comic doesn't get more hype. It's one of those never-let-you-down comics.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Opening a file to get down basics before class, now. I wonder how many people not reading the book are even aware that it's basically Dragon's son's (well, son's and daughter's, to be fair, but not really, too) book these days. I can't believe the comic doesn't get more hype. It's one of those never-let-you-down comics.
    Yeah it's been pretty consistent if not the most consistent comics over the years. That's saying alot in today's start over and over again market.

No prob Man. Any chance of She-Dragon returning?
    Not...really. She was cured some years ago and I'd have to turn her into a superpowered character again and it just seems too improbable. In any case, Amy Belcher is in her mid-40s at this point and it just doesn't work anymore. She's aged out of the role.

Extraordinary Member

Oh okay. Yeah I was reading some of the earlier issues with her and Rapture good stuff.

Oh okay. Yeah I was reading some of the earlier issues with her and Rapture good stuff.
    Thanks. There's plenty more to come.

How 'bout have a new character become She-Dragon?

BANNED

It would be interesting to Malcolm Dragon to Meet Invincible before that series is over. I mean they're both Sons of Super powered fathers, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    It would be interesting to Malcolm Dragon to Meet Invincible before that series is over. I mean they're both Sons of Super powered fathers, right ?
    I think Dynamo 5: Sins of the Father did a cross-over guest starring Invincible and Malcolm.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Larsen View Post
    Thanks. There's plenty more to come.
    New issue is pretty good, like Dragon family reunion. It's interesting seeing Dragon deal with age,power loss and re-uniting with his long lost love Jennifer. Cover was funny btw too lol.

If this has been answered in other threads I apologize, but any chance of the first 3 archive editions being rereleased in color?