All-New Member

Default Getting into Hellboy and the BPRD

Hello everyone

I've been thinking of buying library editions and hardcover editions of Hellboy and the BPRD. But I noticed there aren't any Hardcovers for Witchfinder, Abe Sapien and Lobster Johnson. Do you think these will be released eventually?

Also are there other Hardcovers for BPRD besides the plague of frogs. Sorry if this is a dumb question, just really new to comics

Thank you for your help

Amazing Member

there probably will be library editions of Witchfinder, Abe Sapien and Lobster Johnson in time but who knows when.

the only other BPRD Hardcover is B.P.R.D. 1946 – 1948 which collects BPRD stories 1946, 1947, 1948 and the shorts - And What Shall I Find There? and Bishop Olek's Devil. this collection is mostly about Trevor Bruttenholm and the early years of the B.P.R.D. and has very little Hellboy in them. but as with anything that is written in the Hellboy Verse there are connections that are still being expaned in the new comics being published today.

The current BPRD story Hell on Earth will eventually be collected in hardcover omnibuses, but not until after the series is complete (which is either late this year or early next year, can't remember exactly, though the collections won't be for a little while after that)