Default Grimlock (T4) Possible Spoilers

Has anyone seen an advanced screening? A tv spot revealed he will indeed transform, and it looked like Slug was transforming in the background too. The way he transformed was similar to the FOC game which the story in that was awesome. Already know this movie wont be a great work of cinema but honestly Im fine shutting my brain down for a couple Hours and watching Character from my childhood come to life. Grimlock always being my favorite along with CliffJumper(Better see him soon).

Anyway does he Speak? or are they just cybertronian animals who transform? ( Supposeldy they are a different robotic species then the Autobots and Decepticons. That's what ppl who have seen it are saying. Also that they wipe out the Dinosaurs on earth) They never say if Grimlock talks. If he does is it authentic. Reffering to himself as Me Grimlock. Does he clash with Optimus? Optimus is riding him(UGH) so I doubt they have that much animosity between each other. I know these movies are horrible in general and most hate them. Yet I still watch em all just to see the action scenes. Hoping MArk Wahlberg makes the human aspect more bearable. From the reviews it doesn't sound like it.

This didn't need its own thread. The movie is out in three days.