Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Default Out of Obscurity: Who is your favorite hero who hasn't been seen in years???

If Limbo had a Limbo, this is where you'd find these characters. It's time we recognized them and called attention to their plight. Who are some of your favorite heroes that haven't made a single appearance in a Marvel comic in years? (And I don't mean sliding time scale years, I mean actual real life years.)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    If Limbo had a Limbo, this is where you'd find these characters. It's time we recognized them and called attention to their plight. Who are some of your favorite heroes that haven't made a single appearance in a Marvel comic in years? (And I don't mean sliding time scale years, I mean actual real life years.)

Kiden Nixon.

Pete Wisdom and Doc Samson. I figure Doc is still dead, but I haven't seen Pete for quite a while.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

For the longest time my answer to this question was Nightwatch, but he's been brought out of limbo recently by Soule (as a bad guy but whatever).

That makes Patriot my favorite hero who has seemingly vanished off the face of the Earth. For the life of me I can't fathom why they don't want to use Eli in anything when all of the other original Young Avengers (that are alive) have been consistently popping up.

Mighty Member

Omega the Unknown.

BANNED

Geez dunno. Many qualify, truth be told. Quasar, Daken, Darkhawk, Union Jack, Danny Ketch, Adam Warlock, etc, etc. But, if I had to chose one, well, then I guess I'd probably go with Adam Warlock. I really enjoyed him back in the day.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Richard Rider

Astonishing Member

Captain Marvel (Mar-vell) for decades
    Captain Marvel (Genis-vell)
    Madelyne Pryor
    Doc Samson thought dead in one Hulk storyline however I do believe that death was before his appearance in X-Factor a while later to examine the team. In the Gamma verse death is never forever unless you are Jarella.

Three heroes that would have been on this list for me would be Night Thrasher (resurrected in Contest of Champions), Nighthawks (both 616 and Supreme Power versions) but both are seen in upcoming solicits.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Patriot and Gravity, both whom I feel keep getting the short shrift of things.

Incredible Member

Well, Rich Rider, of course.

Also, Maxam.

Richard Rider - Nova

Okay here is one:

My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

I wouldn't mind seeing Doc Samson again. And where's Tigra been?

And I have a soft spot for Free Spirit and Jack Flag.

Sandy Hausler

Kiden Nixon, Karolina Dean, and several Academy X characters.