Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Threnody
    For sure!!

Fantastic Member Alpha to Omega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Seriously, now that Galactus is Lifebringer, it wouldn't hurt for his grandchild to be the new Devourer. I'm surprised Ewing didn't pick up on that in the pages of Ultimates. Something sinister, like Logos in his final act corrupting Galacta's unborn child as revenge against Galactus. Then again, maybe they did? The story just hasn't been told yet.
    Galacta is considered non-canon according to Brevoort.

Tigra. She had a thing with Hank Pym and I think that would be interesting to re-explore now that Pym is a part of Ultron.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

The three SHOGUN WARRIORS pilots: Richard Carson, Genji Odashu, and Ilongo Savage. Marvel lost the licenses to their three Shogun robots (Raydeen, Combatra, and Dangard Ace) decades ago, but they could be outfitted with Red Ronin, Blue Ronin, and Green Ronin to take on Marvel's not-infrequent giant kaiju threats.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    Tigra. She had a thing with Hank Pym and I think that would be interesting to re-explore now that Pym is a part of Ultron.
    that's an accurate way to describe their child.

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    I remember a character I think appeared in avengers spotlight/solo avengers I think but it was when Hawkeye was the lead

Late 80s I think

Can't recall the name but he could pull different weapons from a bag that best suited the situation he was in

Liked him but I forget the name

Anyone any ideas?
    Could it be Blind Justice?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    that's an accurate way to describe their child.
    The father of the child is a Skrull that posed as Hank.
    Last edited by KC; 05-16-2018 at 03:08 PM.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Could it be Blind Justice?
    It's not but thanks for the try

The guy didn't have a costume as I recall, long dark hair white vest I think

Not a lot to go on I know��

Fans of the obscure,

I hope you enjoyed today's issue of Ben Reilly the Scarlet Spider! It featured excellent back-and-forth between Ben and Kaine, as well as plenty of the obscure Dusk!

All that, plus more mindless fun!

-Pav, who loved the cliffhanger...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Amazing Member

I wouldn't go so far as to call them my "favorite" obscure heroes, or anything, but damn if The Saga of Crystar wasn't about a hundred times cooler than it needed to be. You'd think it would be this really lame merchandizing thing, but the art is so amazing that it totally transcends the cheesy toy line source material. I can't remember the artist's name ATM but he was amazing; he came in around issue 3 or 4, I think. Even the crappy eighties coloring tech manages to look really good.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Ultraforce

[IMG][/IMG]
    Perez, what a pro. That guy could take any old scrub designs and make them look like a AAA superteam. His cover for the Champions RPG is a great example.

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    The father of the child is a Skrull that posed as Hank.
    Hank's dna was combined with Greer's dna to produce that child. the Skrull imitated Pym on a genetic level.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Hank's dna was combined with Greer's dna to produce that child. the Skrull imitated Pym on a genetic level.
    I know, but the child wasn't really a thing between Greer and Hank himself. Nor was it the "thing" that I was talking about.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jonofthezombie View Post
    Rom Spaceknight
    disney might make to have to do a long talk with parker

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Second Herald of Galactus: Air-Walker aka Gabriel Lan of Xandar.
    airwalker.jpg
    Gabriel Lan was a captain of the Xandarain explorer-ship Way-Opener, whose mission was to seek out and establish peaceful relationships with neighboring alien civilizations. Lan previously distinguished himself in the Xandar's military, the Nova Corp's, and welcomed his appointment to an exploration ship since he was filled with the wanderlust and love of open space. Returning from his seven-year tour of duty, Lan neared his home solar system when a spherical craft of an unidentified nature approached. A teleport beam took him from the bridge of the Way-Opener and brought him aboard the spherical ship into the presence of the world-devourer Galactus. Galactus announced that he was looking for new herald to replace the defective Silver Surfer, and having scanned Lans mind, deemed him an appropriate candidate. Hearing Galactus's offer a vast power and unlimited travel, plan readily accepted and was transformed by a tiny fraction Galactus's cosmic might into the Air-Walker, second of Galactus's great Harold's.
    With all the cosmic back and forth I'm ready for a return of the flesh and blood Air-walker, may the robot rust in piece.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime