Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by electr1cgoblin View Post
    Weird that they would choose to depower Bruce, given the fact that he's in the films now and they generally are tailoring all the comics to coincide with the events of the films.
    Poor choice, I'd say. Yeah, bring Bruce back (and Ed Norton playing him, too!)
    He was in the flashbacks of all issues of Cho's series except the last one and will come back for the CW II arc. So i don't think Bruce fit's in this.

And i agree with Byakko. Tommy is a character that's been actually missing and should come back in a series without his soul-twin-brother
    Everything Lives!

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Also, I miss Skin, who should not have been killed off.
    I still think that wrong name on his tombstone was a clue! But don't tell anyone. They'll just kill him again.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Weird that they would choose to depower Bruce, given the fact that he's in the films now and they generally are tailoring all the comics to coincide with the events of the films.

Yeah, but they can't make another hulk solo film. Universal has all the distribution rights.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

One for me: Maverick.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Quote Originally Posted by Garbledarber View Post
    I know you're saying that as a bad thing but I'd love it. Throw in Ms. Marvel, Miles Morales and the new Wasp too.

I miss the Avengers Academy kids. Striker, Finnesse, Reptil, Hazmat.
    Alt Striker showed up in Secret Wars Marvel Zombies.

Repti was pretty dead since he didn't attend the lake retreat at the end of Avengers Undercover.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    I still think that wrong name on his tombstone was a clue! But don't tell anyone. They'll just kill him again.
    Well, he did fake his own death at least once before.

I want to agree with the comments about the Avengers Academy bunch; that was a neat little group of characters; varied, interesting and with lots of story potential. Really a shame they were wasted the way they were.

Most of the Runaways, especially Victor and former New X Men/New Warrior Sofia Mantega.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Eli Bradley, Noh-Varr, Daken, Skarr, Tigra, Jamie Madrox, Shatterstar, Rictor, Havok, Alejandra Jones, Rescue, Hummingbird, Kaine Parker, Banshee, Siryn, Prophet, Gen. Howlett and his Hercules.

BANNED

Night Raven, Sleepwalker, Beta Rey Bill, Gargoyle, Werewolf By Night, Tales Of The Zombie, Sliver Sable, The surviving characters from The Twelve.

Astonishing Member

I happen to like Bruce Banner so powered or not, I'd like to see him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Warp Spasm View Post
    One for me: Maverick.
    Yeah, Maverick was another intriguing character that abruptly faded away post 90's, unfortunately (stupid name though, probably why he never hooked).

Dying of the legacy virus, but still in the fight...great concept...did you read the Maverick series wtlith Cheung on art? Not bad, kept me interested...

Scarlet Spider/Ben Reilly

X-Man, yes...this one's the crown jewel of AOA...one of the greatest X-characters ever, alongside Magneto and the extremist Cyclops, in my opinion: Why the hell has Nate Grey been ignored?

Not good...bad for everyone.
    Last edited by Skeleton13; 04-30-2016 at 03:07 AM.

Incredible Member

Banshee, undoubtedly...