Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member

Like i said it depends on the versions of thor.
    Thor.
    If blue marvel is at his best,brings his intelligence,limitless stamina,his limitless strength like sentry and odin force thor,more faster combat speed(thor moves slower then superman types) then blue marvel will beat thor in a fair fight.

In most categories blue marvel is more powerful then thor so blue marvel at his best vs thor at his best,thor loses.
    They are basically on par(high herald types),but i say blue marvel is more powerful overall then thor.

Odin/thor thor force and rune king thor.
    If it's odin-force thor or rune king thor vs blue marvel in a normal fight,no sneak attacks etc.. then these two last versions of thor i just mention would win.

As for sentry having molecule control and a higher form of it.
    It was sentry/void,not sentry.
    Normal sentry is not that powerful.
    Sentry eyes went black etc..so it was not sentry.
    Sentry/void was powerful enough to beat molecule man,not sentry.
    Sentry and void are NOT one and the same.
    They both different beings and when they combined thier powers,that's when they become more powerful.
    Without the void and it's just normal sentry,sentry is around blue marvel's and thor's level.
    SENTRY IS Less powerful then blue marvel,since blue marvel beat him,but sentry is abit more powerful then thor.

As for death seed sentry that's not normal sentry.
    I am talking about thier normal versions.
    Keep in mind anti-man beat sentry and blue marvel beat anti-man and sentry in the comics.
    Last edited by mace11; 04-25-2016 at 10:51 PM.