Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Like i said it depends on the versions of thor.
    Thor.
    If blue marvel is at his best,brings his intelligence,limitless stamina,his limitless strength like sentry and odin force thor,more faster combat speed(thor moves slower then superman types) then blue marvel will beat thor in a fair fight.

In most categories blue marvel is more powerful then thor so blue marvel at his best vs thor at his best,thor loses.
    They are basically on par(high herald types),but i say blue marvel is more powerful overall then thor.

Odin/thor thor force and rune king thor.
    If it's odin-force thor or rune king thor vs blue marvel in a normal fight,no sneak attacks etc.. then these two last versions of thor i just mention would win.

As for sentry having molecule control and a higher form of it.
    It was sentry/void,not sentry.
    Normal sentry is not that powerful.
    Sentry eyes went black etc..so it was not sentry.
    Sentry/void was powerful enough to beat molecule man,not sentry.
    Sentry and void are NOT one and the same.
    They both different beings and when they combined thier powers,that's when they become more powerful.
    Without the void and it's just normal sentry,sentry is around blue marvel's and thor's level.
    SENTRY IS Less powerful then blue marvel,since blue marvel beat him,but sentry is abit more powerful then thor.

As for death seed sentry that's not normal sentry.
    I am talking about thier normal versions.
    Keep in mind anti-man beat sentry and blue marvel beat anti-man and sentry in the comics.
    Last edited by mace11; 04-25-2016 at 10:51 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I wrote this awhile ago in another thread/forum after i did more research and what i think is going on here.

Sentry was never shown to have true limitless power,only near limitless(nigh omnipotent)but like i said so far he was shown to be near limitless just like king thor and rune thor.When he was shown to have that near limitless power anyway it was sentry/void,not sentry.Sentry beat molecule man because he was tapping into the void power or became sentry void.His eyes went black,so it was sentry void or sentry using void powers.It was not normal sentry.Sentry may have created void or not but VOID is a different entity or sentry's evil twin or something like that.Void and sentry are not the same even if sentry created it..
    Last edited by mace11; 04-25-2016 at 10:52 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I add some more things above.
    Anyway this is my last post and i will leave the thread.
    BYE.
    Last edited by mace11; 04-25-2016 at 10:53 PM.

Mighty Member

yeah lets get back to hyperion, sorry to jack the thread.
    Cyclops was right

I've never been a firm believer in objective "they're stronger than them because X" anyway. Besides if Hyperion can survive the end of two multiverse then he's obviously FAIRLY strong. Haha

But I'm big fan of this guy. I'd love to see Hickman continue to use him in a future project one day.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
    I've never been a firm believer in objective "they're stronger than them because X" anyway. Besides if Hyperion can survive the end of two multiverse then he's obviously FAIRLY strong. Haha

But I'm big fan of this guy. I'd love to see Hickman continue to use him in a future project one day.
    its silly anyway, writers do whatever they want with the power levels.
    I havent seen much of Hype but i like his personality in the infinity something battle
    where it was Thor Hype, Cap, Carol and Hulk vs Thanos and his 2 friends
    Hype did a lil something something
    Hulk got owned
    Cyclops was right

I like his solo book, so far. it has a real X-Files feel to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ciscostudent561 View Post
    Yeah heh, that got out of hand fast, but that's ok My whole point is, Marvel isn't doing Hyperion justice at the moment, and I regret it, because I have been waiting for am Hyperion book for a while and this is what we are getting

P.S. Mace11, it's not because Mlue Marvel beat sentry that makes him stronger, how many times Thor have been said to be stronger than the Hulk and yet Hulk beats Thor 9 times out of 10 when they square off...

edit have no delete option...
    Last edited by Jack00; 04-26-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Yeah heh, that got out of hand fast, but that's ok My whole point is, Marvel isn't doing Hyperion justice at the moment, and I regret it, because I have been waiting for am Hyperion book for a while and this is what we are getting

P.S. Mace11, it's not because Mlue Marvel beat sentry that makes him stronger, how many times Thor have been said to be stronger than the Hulk and yet Hulk beats Thor 9 times out of 10 when they square off...

its silly anyway, writers do whatever they want with the power levels.
    I havent seen much of Hype but i like his personality in the infinity something battle
    where it was Thor Hype, Cap, Carol and Hulk vs Thanos and his 2 friends
    Hype did a lil something something
    Hulk got owned
    Well he got depowered but that bitch...not much puny Banner could of done at that point. But I knew something like that would happen, they always find a way to negate Hulk in big conflicts because otherwise it would be too easy everytime hah.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jack00 View Post

Well he got depowered but that bitch...not much puny Banner could of done at that point. But I knew something like that would happen, they always find a way to negate Hulk in big conflicts because otherwise it would be too easy everytime hah.
    a) false, i guarantee you can't prove hulk beats Thor 9/10 with scans (in fact i think the real tally is 2 wins to 1 in Thor's favor and amillion draws)
    b)Hulk was gettin p@wned b4 he got depowered u should prolly read that again

regardless
    back to Hype
    he's depowered, yup, like all Global/Cosmic powered beings. Thor, Hulk, Sentry all have ridiculous inconsistent power showings.
    Cyclops was right

I used to have a link to a site someone made with every single Hulk fights, not just against Thor but every foes, it was leaderlairs or something, doesn't seem to work anymore, but regardless, Hulk won most of the time.
    And I don't need to go read it again, I perfectly remember how it went, Hulk got punched once by thanos and had a smile on his face right after, a punch that probably would of K.Od or even killed about 90% of earth heroes.
    He got speared and got depowered after that, so yea, he was in that fight for about 60 seconds.

Mighty Member

he was on the floor helpless against the spear
    pretty useless in battle. but i guess you mean being bedridden is an effective strategy.
    also yeah he smiled but he still got sent away by that punch. he did nothing in that fight and was virtually useless
    but i enjoy the spin you put on it, its a bit humorous.
    aand
    you couldnt proove it with, scans as i presumed.
    regardless its just writers doing what they want with characters.
    how do you ahve a fun climatic battle with earth heroes vs Thanos?
    Last edited by ciscostudent561; 04-27-2016 at 01:35 PM. Reason: grammar
    Cyclops was right

Do you have to try to be an arrogant ass or it's just a natural talent of yours ?

Mighty Member

ive been accused of that before
    i didn't mean to be. i was a bit sarcastic.
    im sorry.
    Cyclops was right

Hickman's Hyperion had so much damn potential. He had the potential to stand next to Thor and Hulk to be the big three of Marvel's Earths powerhouses when it comes to strength. But after the Squadron Supreme book and that HORRIBLE solo back in 2016, writers in a way have been writing him silly. I want him and Thor to be friends again. The chemistry was there. I'm just glad they did not kill him off like they did Nighthawk.

Hope he reappears in someway in Marvel Fresh Start. Who else is hoping?