Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
Barbara was in her early 20s when she started her career originally in the comics. (She had a college degree at that point.)
In the original version she had a PhD. Post crisis she had two master degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
Personally i always saw the idea of Dick and Barbara as being in their early 30's as quite problematic since Bruce never seemed to age past his mid-30's. Pre-Flashpoint had aged up the original Batgirl and Robin to a point where they were now borderline surpassing Batman's age, when they were originally a good 10 to 15 years younger than Batman in the beginning of their careers. I mean think about that.
Dick was actually still in his late 20s pre flashpoint (around 27). With Barbara it was really hard to say how old she was, directly pre flashpoint they wrote her as if she was the same age as Dick, even if she had been older before. With Bruce in his late 30s everything would have still been logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
That Babs would only be around that age near the end of Bruce's career as Batman and that she would be a mature woman and... and... marrying a 19 year-old Tim Drake?!?!?!
I'm not sure if the age difference was really that big. In the Tie In comics Tim allready worked as a teacher, it's possible that he was allready in his 20s. But I'm anyway not sure how consistent the time line of these games is.