Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Happy Birthday Mark Bagley!!!

Ben Reilly goes to meet the Torch on the Statue of Liberty (Torch wants to know why Spidey's changed his costume, and if he's still the same Spidey), when Ben sees Sandman and Silver Sable (who also wants to know if Spidey's still the same guy), and starts dukin' it out with Sandman.

It turns out that Silver Sable sees the difference in Ben and Peter's fighting styles. Sandman is reformed and works for Silver now, and he stops fighting when Silver tells him to.

The Torch ends up mad at Spidey, though, for taking the old Spidey's place.

Well written by Tom DeFalco, and great art by the Amazing Bagley-Mahlstedt team.
    http://www.aminoapps.com/page/comics...ts-mark-bagley

BANNED

Happy Birthday Alex Saviuk!!!

Silver Sable vs Puma by Alex Saviuk http://comicvine.gamespot.com/alex-saviuk/4040-7955/

Astonishing Member

Silver Sable vs Mystique....

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Rob Liefeld!!!

Black Widow & Silver Sable in
    “Heads I Win, Tails You Lose“
    written by Fabian Nicieza
    art by Rob Liefeld http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....y_rob_liefeld/

The Black Widow has been hired by seven agencies to bring in Yves Chevrier for counts of gun-running, drug dealing, fraud and grand larceny. Chevrier played an important part in the death of three Symkarian agents, spurring Silver Sable to hunt him down for her personal vendetta. In France, both women manage to track Chevrier down at the same time...

...which lethal lady will get to take the prize home?

If they ever bring Silver Sable into the films, who would you want to play her?

I'm thinking Diane Kruger (Inglourious Basterds) could do a good job. It needs a European actress who can kick ass, but could plausibly play someone who has been hunting criminals for a while.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Gregory Wright!!!

Thanks for writing Silver Sable and The Wild Pack# 1-35 for Marvel Comics from 1992-1995.
    https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.p...ght%20(comics)
    Last edited by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear; 06-15-2017 at 10:47 PM.

Has the Foreigner/baby angle been forgotten yet? Hope so.

I have no idea on how to bring her into the Marvel films, and not have her simply be Black Widow pt. 2. Keeping in mind the new teen Spidey and the vision for his films, I guess you can forget about an adult Sable unless she's clearly not meant to be any kind of romantic interest. Consequently, I'm not sure how "teen Sable" would work..

Sable is so underrated. She is a Black Widow level IMO.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Dangerous lady!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

There should be a romance with Spider-Man, its way past time. Better for him than Black Cat.

Ultimate Member

Not sure about that, I still like Felicia better with Peter than Sable here, maybe a fling here and there...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Not sure about that, I still like Felicia better with Peter than Sable here, maybe a fling here and there...
    cosigned for emphasis
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Silver Sable is completely different from Black Widow. They are both female and fight and the similarities end there. Their backgrounds are completely different and the movies would need to play off of that.

In the comics, I think a romance would fail and simply not work. Too much history there. But the movies I could see it. Rich heiress comes to town, knows who Peter Parker is really and tries to seduce him.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

She. Is. Back.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #26
    •DAN SLOTT (w) • STUART IMMONEN (a)
    •COVER BY ALEX ROSS
    •RESURRXION VARIANT COVER BY KRIS ANKA
    •“THE OSBORN IDENTITY” CONTINUES!
    •Silver Sable comes back into Spider-Man’s life — but isn’t she DEAD?! Norman Osborn has worked his way into a position of power in Symkaria, and any incursion by Spider-Man will be seen as an act of war. Will Spider-Man risk international infamy to take down his most dangerous foe?
    •32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    She. Is. Back.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #26
    •DAN SLOTT (w) • STUART IMMONEN (a)
    •COVER BY ALEX ROSS
    •RESURRXION VARIANT COVER BY KRIS ANKA
    •“THE OSBORN IDENTITY” CONTINUES!
    •Silver Sable comes back into Spider-Man’s life — but isn’t she DEAD?! Norman Osborn has worked his way into a position of power in Symkaria, and any incursion by Spider-Man will be seen as an act of war. Will Spider-Man risk international infamy to take down his most dangerous foe?
    •32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    Hell, it's about time.