Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Last edited by Winterboy; 03-20-2017 at 01:12 PM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Winterboy, you are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Winterboy, you are the best!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Piglet! I like Piglet!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Silver Sable vs Mystique....
    Fingers crossed Sony and Fox come to an agreement to make it happen.

Astonishing Member

Another excellent Issue of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #26; with some excellent remarks from Silver made at Norman........No reveals as to how she'd survived.....yet....but still another exciting issue with some stunners for Sable to face.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

It's time for a relaunch of The Wild Pack.

A new team lead by Silver Sable but adding Prowler and Solo + some new characters.
    Both characters need more exposure and serve a similar function of Sandman from the first series. Especially Solo.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member

Based on this Following Quote (from yours truly).....

Another excellent Issue of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #26; with some excellent remarks from Silver made at Norman........No reveals as to how she'd survived.....yet....but still another exciting issue with some stunners for Sable to face.
    .......And Today's Interview with Writer Dan Slott will answer that particular question within AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #27.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    It's time for a relaunch of The Wild Pack.

A new team lead by Silver Sable but adding Prowler and Solo + some new characters.
    Both characters need more exposure and serve a similar function of Sandman from the first series. Especially Solo.
    I guess that the Readers will eventually await the conclusion of Spidey's current battle against Norman; but this would be interesting should a New Wild Pack will form afterwards.

Mediocre character. Indifferent about her being back. Don't like her role in current story line.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rhino View Post
    Mediocre character. Indifferent about her being back. Don't like her role in current story line.
    You don't quite get how "appreciation threads" work, do you?
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

BANNED

Lol! Lol! Lol!

so how did she survive, anyway?

All-New Member

She tricked out Rhino with her stealth suit.

Eh, after all Peter's mourning in the "Ends of the Earth" aftermath, I'd think their reunion would be at least more emotional, with some Spidey telling Sable "just stop to be so thickhead and let me be happy for you being alive!" or something (sorry the poor english). By now, I'd hope at least she learns Spider-man's secret identity (unlikely).

About the romance thing, I don't think it would happen. Compared to Gwen, MJ and Felicia, Sable is kinda grounded, but surprisingly patient with Spidey (and kind, when she's in the mood). But, Peter is still the old fashioned dude who wants a good girl to pick her after work, grab junk food and go to the movies at saturday's nights. It doesn't work with Sable. Well, it would probably work on DC comics, but, wrong topic.

BANNED

I am very glad that it is unlikely that Silver Sable learns Spider-man's secret identity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    If they ever bring Silver Sable into the films, who would you want to play her?

I'm thinking Diane Kruger (Inglourious Basterds) could do a good job. It needs a European actress who can kick ass, but could plausibly play someone who has been hunting criminals for a while.
    Not a bad recommendation!