Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Talking Silver Sable & The Wild Pack 25th Anniversary!!! 1992-2017

Silver Sable & The Wild Pack #1 Jun 1992
    Personal Stakes

Silver Sable, Spider-Man and Sandman's crew take on Hydra when Hydra takes Anna, Silver Sable's niece,

captive at her private School.

Script by Gregory Wright, art by Steven Butler and James Sanders III

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    I am very glad that it is unlikely that Silver Sable learns Spider-man's secret identity.
    It would be very interesting if she did...

Ultimate Member

Would her fans want her to keep her traditional look or get an update as far as her costume goes, or has she and I'm just late to the party...

VIPERS in our midst indeed!

Look at all the emotion Silver Sable is restraining in this one panel. Cap went for the gut, and she felt it.

Come Marvel NOW it is time for Silver Sable to do it to Cap IMO.
    I always thought she was cool but did not know too much about her, Always thought she was more or less a spidy version of Black Widow. Would be cool if she got more spot light.

Spectacular Member SilverSpider's Avatar

From a narrative viewpoint she is needed in Symkaria , I imagine that's why she is difficult to integrate permanently in Spider-Man's supporting cast. Still I hope we see more of her in the Spidey books in the future.
    Creativity is awesome.

It's a cruel world, that doesn't care for you. Which is why remember to always smile.

We neeed a Silver Sable series ASAP.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpider View Post
    From a narrative viewpoint she is needed in Symkaria, I imagine that's why she is difficult to integrate permanently in Spider-Man's supporting cast. Still I hope we see more of her in the Spidey books in the future.
    Dunno. It's maybe because Sable is less known and some people still see her as a Black Cat's "expy" (a super person that happens to be a silver haired female who bumps occasionally with Spider-man), except Sable is serious as hell and meets Spidey only when they have common problems. Or the fact Sable is a global mercenary/hero-for-hire, while Peter is more about do simple thing when he's not spidering around or being a CEO/unemployed.

I'd like to see more of Sable in Spidey's stories. They reached enough common terrain to consider each other close friends (as close as it can be) and have some level of respect NOW for each other that they haven't in the past. By the way, I just noticed Sable's dad hunted nazis and Peter's parents were super spies. Marvel have material to do a cool OGN and integrate more their stories.

I just remembered, Sable never did meet Peter Parker without his mask, did she?
    Last edited by Chapok; 06-28-2017 at 08:26 AM.

Astonishing Member

Looks like Silver makes another appearance within Today's release of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #29; which acts as an epilogue (of a sort) toward Peter's rematch with Norman Osborn, before Spider-Man getting involve during the SECRET EMPIRE Event.

Thanks, Pax.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Silver Sable is joining Avengers Academy: https://news.marvel.com/games/67749/...ngers-academy/

Quote Originally Posted by Chapok View Post
    Dunno. It's maybe because Sable is less known and some people still see her as a Black Cat's "expy" (a super person that happens to be a silver haired female who bumps occasionally with Spider-man), except Sable is serious as hell and meets Spidey only when they have common problems. Or the fact Sable is a global mercenary/hero-for-hire, while Peter is more about do simple thing when he's not spidering around or being a CEO/unemployed.

I'd like to see more of Sable in Spidey's stories. They reached enough common terrain to consider each other close friends (as close as it can be) and have some level of respect NOW for each other that they haven't in the past. By the way, I just noticed Sable's dad hunted nazis and Peter's parents were super spies. Marvel have material to do a cool OGN and integrate more their stories.

I just remembered, Sable never did meet Peter Parker without his mask, did she?
    No I'm under the impression she doesn't know it's Peter too, which is fine. Also I understand that she has some similarities to Black Cat, but they're personalities are different. Other than being badass gals who like Spidey with silver hair there isn't anything else they have in common.
    Last edited by SilverSpider; 06-30-2017 at 01:16 AM. Reason: I misspelled personalities, english isn't my first language so have mercy :D
    Creativity is awesome.

It's a cruel world, that doesn't care for you. Which is why remember to always smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Silver Sable is joining Avengers Academy: https://news.marvel.com/games/67749/...ngers-academy/

Cool. I'm guessing she'll be a foreign exchange student.
    Creativity is awesome.

Silver Sable Legacy One Shot

BANNED

Holy Moley! The artist Mahmud Asrar draws to me one magnificent Silver Sable, Mercenary Marvel!

Holy Moley! The artist Mahmud Asrar draws to me one magnificent Silver Sable, Mercenary Marvel!
    Quoted for truth!

She is beautiful!