Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Silver Sable & The Wild Pack #10 Mar 1993
    Crossed Purposes
    The Punisher guest stars! Is Sable just a female version of the Punisher? Find out when they both go after Leviathan!

Sable must find out if her father is truly alive, and the super villain holds the key to the answer!

But the Punisher is determined to see Leviathan dead...and heaven help anyone who gets in his way!

Written by Gregory Wright. Art by Steven Butler & James Sanders III.

Sable is awesome.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BANNED

Silver Sable & The Wild Pack #11 Apr 1993
    "Battle Lines"
    Sable tracks down the Genesis Coalition to find the answers about her father;

but when the Cyberwarriors and Hydra show up, it turns out to be one of those days!

Featuring Sandman and the Next Wave!

Story by Gregory Wright. Art by Tom Grindberg & Joe Rubinstein.

BANNED

"A Thirst For Vengeance!!! (Early Tales Chapter 1)"
    A special back-up feature detailing the first adventures of Sable and the Wild Pack!

Story by Gregory Wright. Art by Nelson Ortega & Mickey Ritter.

Exclamation

For those interested Silver Sable is featured in my crossover fanfiction; "Two Lost Souls" starting in the last two chapters. She'll, however, be more heavily featured in the next storyline -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12854184/1/Two-Lost-Souls

enjoy
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

so what happened with her resurrection? how did she survive? what is she doing now? Does she know Spidey's secret ID?

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    "A Thirst For Vengeance!!! (Early Tales Chapter 1)"
    A special back-up feature detailing the first adventures of Sable and the Wild Pack!

Story by Gregory Wright. Art by Nelson Ortega & Mickey Ritter.
    So underrated.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

The 90s Wright/Butler SILVER SABLE and THE WILD PACK series was ahead of its time with regard to female-led adventure comic books.
    The 2006 SABLE and FORTUNE miniseries by Cahill and Burns isn't to be overlooked though. Good pulpy spy vs spy stuff. And HUGE hair. :-P

I recall my reading habit began to wane as the content shifted out of my tastes for reading, but the series kept my attention with its old school sensibilities.

BANNED

Seeing the cover of Sable & Fortune convinces me that it is unnecessary to tamper with the look as created by the artist Ron Frenz of the comicbook character Silver Sable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so what happened with her resurrection? how did she survive? what is she doing now? Does she know Spidey's secret ID?
    she was in clone conspiracy I forgot how they explain her survival. I dont think they ever did. And no I dont believe she knows spidey's ID

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    In The Osborn Identity, she reveals that she faked her own death by turning invisible during the fight with Rhino, and then decided to remain in hiding so she could continue doing stealth missions until she reunited with Spidey. She's currently working to help rebuild Symarka, and she doesn't know his secret ID.

Sable seems like a character Spencer will probably use at some point, although I hope he doesn't write her like he's written Black Widow in the past (or how Sable was written in her recent Legacy one-shot).

BANNED

Wish the writing of the Legacy one-shot had been better regarding the comicbook character Silver Sable

BANNED

Silver & Black Director Says They’re Still ‘Pounding Out the Script’

https://www.cbr.com/silver-black-fil...ript-director/

BANNED

I think so too that the 90s Wright/Butler SILVER SABLE and THE WILD PACK series was ahead of its time with regard to female-led adventure comic books.