Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Default The Last Crusade delayed again.

Says June 15th on the DC Website.

Honestly lost interest in that book completely now. At $7.99 unless it's super duper amazing I might just sit it out.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

BANNED

LOL maybe DC should wait before announcing these books.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Yeah. I'll be really surprised if we get it at June 15th at this point...

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Is anyone really not going to buy it because it's late? And, given that it's likely to be a perennial seller, isn't it better to make sure it's really good?
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Yeah, its not like its going to have impact on any continuity or story so might as well make sure that it is as good as it can get since it feels more like a sequel/prequel to DKR than DKSA* or DKMR are.

* Nothing negative about DKSA, I like it, but it doesn't really feel like a sequel to DKR for me and more of its own thing which is a good thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Is anyone really not going to buy it because it's late? And, given that it's likely to be a perennial seller, isn't it better to make sure it's really good?
    You`re right but we`re still on a industry that works with a scheduale and momentum. This will sell no matter what but it may lose some steam when it comes out after.

Since this is a company piece for a graphic novel, I`d rather they worked more European style: mention the work but don`t mention a release date until you should. Of course there`s this thing with retailers, which is the reason they mention the release dates beforehand...