Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default I'm Taking my Talents to....

Like a Lebron James back in 2010 when he left the Cavs , I SuperE decided to hit a point where I was debating my future. I had decided to try a different path after years of working for myself. To move in another direction and change up. So like a Lebron I decided to take my huge talent and hold a press conference here on CBR today. I call this THE SUPERE DECISION.

So my trip through job free agency began 2-3 weeks ago. I scouted around and wanted to find the best fit for my talents to excel and take to the top. I went to Gamestop but while the atmosphere was good , friendly employees and I do like video games ...i found something that irked me. On a game trade in they were trying to sock it to me. So as I detailed to a friend , in trying to buy a Modern Warfare #3 and Black Ops for $1.25 trade in value (yes both games) I walked from the table. Had they gave me better trade value , I would have signed and went to them in job free agency. Perhaps taking Gamestop to the top.

I scouted local grocery chains , one however sadly wanted to position me in a spot I didn't agree with. I tried to work a deal with them to bring my talents to them , but we couldn't work the right position for me to work with. The other one had someone there I didn't get along with and when I suggested I be transferred to another location to excel they wouldn't do it.

So I made more visits and while a lot of the managers was nice , one however irked me because he wouldn't show up on time...twice. In fact he didn't show up at his work place 2 days in a row and when talking on the phone he didn't seem to care if he worked or not. (And no this is serious....the guy didn't show up for 2 days straight)

K-Mart was in worse shape. I showed up and half the place was near empty and the one manager told me they could pay me in store furniture if I signed with them. While I thanked them for the offer , I really wanna make more than spare furniture they can't sell right now.

So after a 2 week free agency period where I was courted by various companies and job offers , I decided to reveal my choice. While I thank those places for the attention they gave me....I have to listen to my gut. I have to choose what is best for me. So folks ....I am here to announce on CBR. I am taking my talents to.....

Yes ....I am going to Wal-Mart. I feel with my experience and talent I can take Wal-Mart to the next level. Its a talented team that is close , close to the top. But I feel with what I can do , we can achieve a lot.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Congrats on such a monumental decision. I'm sure Wal-Mart considers itself highly fortunate to have you as an employee.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!