Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    The cosmic cube is a space gem. It could not do that. It would need the mind gem in Vision's forehead to do that.
    The MCU cosmic cube, yes. I was more referring to the comicbook cube. But yes, you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Civil War ended in a place that would require no more than 5-10 minutes of screen time for the Avengers to reassemble and put aside their differences to confront a menace on the scope of Thanos. Just like each Iron Man sequel required only a few minutes of screen time to put Tony in a completely different mental space than the last time we saw him.
    I suppose they could do that, but it would be a fudge of what Marvel did with this movie. It's a horror movie, the MCU now. Who would want to live there? Who would ever want super heroes destroying their homes? Who wants any of this going on in the MCU with robots/androids, Cosmic Cubes, Alien Invasions, manipulated American heroes? You tell me how you can just hand wave that horror away, and make rainbows appear?

The Vision alone would scare the pants off anybody remembering he's the son of Ultron and could turn at any moment. He should be destroyed immediately.

If Marvel ever decide to create the Illuminati, they could devise a Planet Hulk movie as to where the Hulk disappeared too while all this was going on. The same with Thor, having a Ragnarok there in the background, and Asgard being destroyed. When you think about this MCU universe, as a place where humanity lives, it's becoming more and more like a ruined world infected by things brought on by the super heroes. In the MCU,if they had the comicbook Nick Fury, he would be popping off super heroes with gamma bullets as they appear, no problem. They cause too much trouble, than they are worth. I'd at least try it.
    Last edited by jackolover; 09-11-2016 at 06:42 PM.