Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Helspont has so much potential as a Superman rogue. He could be something special.
    i must admit that i was utterly perplexed when he said that superman wasnt the first solar powered kryptonian that he killed, at that very moment i thought to myself "this guy is the REAL deal, the pika of the galaxies" (yes, this is a common slang here)

Quote Originally Posted by Agniwolf View Post
    i must admit that i was utterly perplexed when he said that superman wasnt the first solar powered kryptonian that he killed, at that very moment i thought to myself "this guy is the REAL deal, the pika of the galaxies" (yes, this is a common slang here)
    Dude....what the crap is that supposed to be?

And where do I find one? My wife wants it. Is it a pokoman thing? I never got into that but she's a fan.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Dude....what the crap is that supposed to be?

And where do I find one? My wife wants it. Is it a pokoman thing? I never got into that but she's a fan.
    i think it an amiibo from pikachu, maybe a custom art on the pikachu mold?

Quote Originally Posted by Agniwolf View Post
    i think it an amiibo from pikachu, maybe a custom art on the pikachu mold?
    Huh. She thought it might be an amiibo. Thanks man!

((ten bucks says that thing ends up in my house before the week is out. At least its not more Harley Quinn stuff....))
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Huh. She thought it might be an amiibo. Thanks man!

((ten bucks says that thing ends up in my house before the week is out. At least its not more Harley Quinn stuff....))
    well, she will only have to find someone to paint it or search the net for one already made

She'll do it herself. She's big on arts and crafts. Or, push come to shove, she'll make me paint it. I have a background in graphic design and she makes me draw things she can't, even though I barely pick up a pencil these days.

Thanks again, btw

~ Black Panther.

Spectacular Member

Amazingly, the Helspont thing did manage to finally finish after about a million fits and starts.

Superman in one of Lobdells last issues on his first run of Red Hood and the Outlaws hands off Helspont to Jason Todd and Starfire.

Then Lobdell leaves the book and Tynion has them do something totally unrelated.

Then Lobdell returns and issue 48? (the finale) of RHATO has the Outlaws finally defeating Helspont. So he went from Superman level threat to "somewhat easily handled by Jason Todd".