domiiclombardi

Default Who's Autograph is this?!?!??!

I was 6 years old when I met one of the creators of a Marvel comic, but I don't remember obviously who it was. Now I just came across what I assume to be a very valuable piece of memorabilia

Please take a look and help me get this thing sold!!

IMG_1262.jpg

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

I don't recognize that autograph but let me the bad guy who takes the dollar signs out of your eyes. It's a common misconception that autographed comics are worth thousands, that only happens with autographs of the big dogs. Having an little known comic signed by a little known creator isn't going to get you much money (unless you're really, really lucky and someone out therr has some sentimental value with this comic). So yeah, it won't make you a millionaire, unless I'm just an idiot and don't recognize the autograph of one of the greats but I highly doubt that.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

All-New Member

My vote is Jim Lee (and he signed it while sneezing).

Maybe if we see the front cover, it might help knowing at least who drew this issue.

Fantastic Member

That's a Jim Lee card, but that doesn't look like his signature. Do you remember what show it was in 1994? Are the last four letters T-E-L-S?