View Poll Results: Who's Your Favorite Villain Team?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Injustice Gang

1 4.35%
  • Crime Syndicate

4 17.39%
  • Secret Society of Super-Villains

1 4.35%
  • Brotherhood of Evil

1 4.35%
  • Royal Flush Gang

0 0%
  • Legion of Super-Villains

2 8.70%
  • Fatal Five

2 8.70%
  • Injustice Society

0 0%
  • Masters of Disaster

0 0%
  • The Rogues

6 26.09%
  • Female Furies

2 8.70%
  • Extremists

0 0%
  • Fesrsome Five

1 4.35%
  • Secret Six

2 8.70%
  • Other

1 4.35%

Default Your Favorite Villain Team

I love villains. What's more, I love villain teams. Nothing would thrill my 13 year old self more than a big rumble between The JLA and one of their rival teams. I love me some punchin' and blastin'. With that in mind, who is the DCU's most awesome group of baddies? And forgive that Fearsome Five typo...
    Last edited by TheElectricVersion; 04-28-2016 at 08:39 AM.

A very difficult choice between the Rogues and the Crime Syndicate for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    There's a universe where everything is Luchadores.

I WANT TO GO TO THE UNIVERSE WHERE EVERYTHING IS LUCHADORES.

Pretty easily the Rogues for me. Cap Cold is my favourite villain in comics.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

While I have a soft spot for the Royal Flush gang as the guys you call when you need a group to get beat up on , the Rogues have proven time and time again to be well developed sources of story hooks that often threaten to steal the show away from the superheroes
    "A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."-Frederick Douglass

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

You've got some great villain match-up's to choose from there. I'm always gonna go for The Rogues though.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

It is a toss up between the Rogues and the Legion of Supervillains for me.

Secret Six for me, specifically the 2008 roster. They're a bunch of losers and they know it, but they don't care.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I can't vote for just one, but I've always loved the classic Secret Society of Supervillains with Captain Comet and the Kirk dePaul Manhunter clone.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

How did the Legion of Doom not make this list??? I voted for "Other".

Runner up goes to the Secret Society of Super Villains - specifically the team lead by the Wizard.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

BANNED

Rogues.

Mister Mind and the Monster Society of Evil was and awesome villain team.

Aside from The Superman Revenge Squad I can't think of any Superman(not JLA or Superboy) villain group.

What about Batman?

Secret Society of Super-Villains.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Secret Six for me, specifically the 2008 roster. They're a bunch of losers and they know it, but they don't care.
    They've always seemed like anti-heroes to me instead of hardcore villains. At least, that's why I adore them.

Astonishing Member

The People's Heroes (Classic, if outdated Russian super villain team)
    Masters of Disaster
    The Jihad (Should have been Suicide Squad's first movie villain)
    Female Furies (One of the best)
    The Extremists
    Fearsome Five would have made the list but Dr. Light being ruined has kind of ruined this team for me

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    They've always seemed like anti-heroes to me instead of hardcore villains. At least, that's why I adore them.
    Relatively speaking, sure. And they definitely get along in a Bluth family sort of way, which is weirdly heartwarming.

But then there's things like the very last issue of the 2008 series, where they're straight-up planning to murder Catwoman, Huntress, Red Robin, and Batgirl. Things like that are a bit beyond antihero territory IMO.

The newest incarnation seems like antiheroes, though, I'd agree.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)