Thread: Black Hood, #11

Super Moderator

Default Black Hood, #11

Before the cataclysmic events of "Bullet's Kiss" and "The Lonely Crusade," there was another Black Hood-Kip Burland, a former police officer who vowed to fight the crimes that he couldn't while wearing a badge. But what was he doing in Philadelphia the day he was accidentally shot and killed by Highway Patrolman Greg Hettinger? You'll find out in this special flashback issue starring the Original Hood... and learn the shocking truth about what really happened that day. This is an essential one-shot you don't want to miss, featuring art from classic Black Hood artist Rick Burchett!

Full article here.

I'm planning to pick this up, but then I'll probably bail on the series when it gets relaunched in a seasons format.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I'm planning to pick this up, but then I'll probably bail on the series when it gets relaunched in a seasons format.
    Yes, me too!!
    I so wanted to see Kip Burland in his yellow and black costume ... along side the MLJ Shield, Wizard, Steel Sterling, ... and the others. I'm done with Archie for not giving the MLJ heroes a real 'chance'.!!
    Guess they need neither my support nor my money.