Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    Pretty much. I'm sure that's why he seems to be able to scratch Cap's shield.
    We don't actually know if cap's shield has like proper scratches or the claws just destroyed the paint. We haven't really seen vibranium or vibranium combat, hopefully some of that in Black Panther.

But Batman's armour could be penetrated by a knife and go deep enough to draw blood, so vibranium is going to slice through it like it's made of butter.

Mighty Member

Wayne might have an edge in experience and even one (not an overwhelming one, but measurable) in technical skill. However the inferior armor and physical stats means he is not doing more than putting up a good fight before getting dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    When you last see the shield, you see that the claw marks have gone deeper than the paint job, leaving actual divots in the metal itself. T'Challa's suit was badass. He was also fast enough to stop Baron Zemo from blowing his brains out, reacting fast enough to catch the bullet after the guy had already moved the gun and started pulling the trigger.
    I consider that a low showing for the shield. Considering what it's tanked and all.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I consider that a low showing for the shield. Considering what it's tanked and all.
    I wouldn't, considering the claws are highly implied to be vibranium. BP's suit has likewise tanked high-end stuff, including two exploding arrows from Hawkeye (and those are no joke).

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    I wouldn't, considering the claws are highly implied to be vibranium. BP's suit has likewise tanked high-end stuff, including two exploding arrows from Hawkeye (and those are no joke).
    Durability =/= Cutting power. Same thing with Adamantium.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Point: Hawkeye, like everyone who wasn't T'Challa, went into that fight with every intention of keeping their kid gloves on so as to best avoid hurting people whom they like and respect, or people affiliated with those whom they like and respect.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 06-06-2016 at 07:36 AM.

Black Panther seems to be the more likely winner to me in this one.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

in the comics, his claws are anti metal, whcih would scratch teh shield at a minimum

so, who knows really
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html