Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Well of course Rogue and Storm are close in TAS. That team is more tight-knit than what we get in the comics. Even Remy was friends with Scott and Logan.

Nice use of ass crack, Marvel.
    Isn’t Remy is friends with Logan in comics too? I remembering them hanging out in X-23 old solo.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    They ended up sharing a lot of screen time by virtue of the fact they were only members of the team that could fly, so any time an aerial battle took place they were there.

But I don't think it's especially different in the comics. They've known each other a long time, but I think there's generally been a more pronounced age difference between the two so their relationship is a bit different.
    Wasn't Rogue on Storm's Extreme X-Men even when she was depowered, she was like co-leader. I think the team was operating out of Rogue's house.

Plus they were on the Outback team together. It's not that Storm is any less close to Rogue, it's that she is just as close to Jean. So yeah I think she is close friends with Rogue and Jean both in 616 comics.

Storm looks at Rogue like a little sister...that hasn't forgot the bullshit she caused in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Rogue was intoxicated in that scene, and besides that issue was garbage and not important at all to canon.

The simple fact is, Emma has done way more for Rogue than Storm has ever. Emma has never lured in Rogue several times only to end up backstabbing her like Storm has on multiple occasions.
    Boy stop...
    RCO021_1469324521.jpg
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Don't bother replying to the 2016 comments.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    As I love both characters a lot and have kept a good eye on them, I find they are not good friends.

Storm did not want Rogue on the team and she has always kept her distance with Rogue. They are good colleagues, fighting for the same course. They have been on the same teams for many times, most notable the long periods of the Outback and X-Treme. But more than colleagues who tolerate each other it never came. They might respect en protect one another, yes. But there is a lot of difference between being friends (which Ororo is with Jean and Kitty) and co-members of a team.
    That’s not true. Storm lost her powers protecting Rogue. When Storm died in X-Treme X-Men Rogue cried so much over her death. Then when Storm came back to life and Rogue died Storm mourned her death. I’ve kept a close eye on Storms relationships with everyone and yes they do respect each other fight with each other and are Good Friends. Storm has not treated Rogue any other kind of way but a family member. It’s Emma Frost that Storm treats as a colleague and tolerated her.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 09-20-2019 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Don't bother replying to the 2016 comments.
    I'm just shocked no one said anything.

i'm shocked that people don't think rogue and storm are good friends. i would say there definitely like sisters. have they always gotten along? nope but that doesn't mean they don't care for one another. x-treme x-men was a perfect example of there relationship. the first volume where rogue and storm exchange words and rogue violently lashes out at storm and storm lashes back but than offers her hand in friendship and they hug.

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    i'm shocked that people don't think rogue and storm are good friends. i would say there definitely like sisters. have they always gotten along? nope but that doesn't mean they don't care for one another. x-treme x-men was a perfect example of there relationship. the first volume where rogue and storm exchange words and rogue violently lashes out at storm and storm lashes back but than offers her hand in friendship and they hug.
    Agreed tbh. Anyone who hasn’t read X-treme X-men in its entirety or even the X-women run shouldn’t speak on Rogue and Storm’s relationship. Rogue admires and respects Storm for her position and leadership. Storm cares for and is protective of Rogue like a little sister. They’ve come a long way since Ororo had a contentious view of Anna Marie. A view, which I might add, was deserved until she earned the trust of the team over the years. Just sounds like a lot of Storm haters trying to make it seem like Ororo is self-righteous and bitchy. Nice try, but not today Satan.

Because writers aren't great at following up interpersonal relations

Doug and Kitty were great friends? Nah, no interaction no more

Betsy, Ali, Alex went through hell together on the Outback? Nevermind

Colossus took care of Magneto's comatose body? Not important

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That’s not true. Storm lost her powers protecting Rogue. When Storm died in X-Treme X-Men Rogue cried so much over her death. Then when Storm came back to life and Rogue died Storm mourned her death. I’ve kept a close eye on Storms relationships with everyone and yes they do respect each other fight with each other and are Good Friends. Storm has not treated Rogue any other kind of way but a family member. It’s Emma Frost that Storm treats as a colleague and tolerated her.
    Storm lost her powers not protecting Rogue. Storm lost her powers because she was SET UP by Mystique, who was told by Irene Adler that whoever went after Rogue would suffer the same fate meant for Rogue and Mystique kept quiet about it during a meeting her and Storm had after Rogue ran away in UXM#185. This was a Claremont story in Marvel Fanfare #40.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This tells me all i need to know. You don't trust a person you hate to absorb your essence so they can feel better about themselves.

stormrogue1.jpgstormrogue2.jpgstormrogue3.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Isn’t Remy is friends with Logan in comics too? I remembering them hanging out in X-23 old solo.
    Yeah, they butt heads but they're cool with each other. Pretty much what they're like in TAS
    Make Good Art

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Storm lost her powers not protecting Rogue. Storm lost her powers because she was SET UP by Mystique, who was told by Irene Adler that whoever went after Rogue would suffer the same fate meant for Rogue and Mystique kept quiet about it during a meeting her and Storm had after Rogue ran away in UXM#185. This was a Claremont story in Marvel Fanfare #40.
    But that doesn’t change the fact that Storm Protected Rogue though. Jumping in front of a Bullet or Energy Blast or whatever to keep your partner or friend from harm or getting hurt? Is the very definition of protecting someone. And that’s what Storm did. Without a second thought Storm took that L for Rogue. Pre-Cog or not.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 09-20-2019 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Storm was shot because she was protecting Rogue. I put the scan up eariler.

The stuff with Destiny, just shows how evil Mystique is..?