Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Super Sons Appreciation

I'm really looking forward to the Super Sons book, the few pieces of art we've seen look super fun!

Also excited about Jon as Superboy - his design is just great. And I'm always down for some Damian!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Super Sons is definitely one of the books I'm looking forward to the most! Sad we have to wait till September to read it.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

If you want to devote this thread to the Rebirth/2016+ version of the concept, you might want to see if the thread can be re-titled.

Otherwise, be prepared for people also trying to "appreciate" the 20th century version of the "Super Sons".

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    If you want to devote this thread to the Rebirth/2016+ version of the concept, you might want to see if the thread can be re-titled.

Otherwise, be prepared for people also trying to "appreciate" the 20th century version of the "Super Sons".

Isn't it obvious what's being talked about considering the context and the OP post?

Also, yeah, very excited for this book.

These are great, Naruto! Thanks for sharing.

Gotta get me one of those Superboy hoodies.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Isn't it obvious what's being talked about considering the context and the OP post?
    Only when people bother to actually read the post and not just the title.

(I know, it's unbelievable to think there are people here who don't bother to read the original post before posting themselves or voting in a poll, but based on my past experiences here,...)

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

It's no secret that I'm super into the idea of Jon the "Super-Son". It's a big giant plus that Damian is in this too. I really REALLY love Damian's new giant friend Goliath.

It's become increasingly apparent that Damian is good with and loves animals. He hides it a bit from those not in the Bat family, but I'm wondering if this little bit of information will come into play in the stories to come with Jon.

It might be cool a little humanizing plot point that lets Jon think this kid is more than just Batman's militaristic son.

Basically I'm wondering what the "ice breaker" point will be in this book.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    It's no secret that I'm super into the idea of Jon the "Super-Son". It's a big giant plus that Damian is in this too. I really REALLY love Damian's new giant friend Goliath.

It's become increasingly apparent that Damian is good with and loves animals. He hides it a bit from those not in the Bat family, but I'm wondering if this little bit of information will come into play in the stories to come with Jon.

It might be cool a little humanizing plot point that lets Jon think this kid is more than just Batman's militaristic son.

Basically I'm wondering what the "ice breaker" point will be in this book.
    MARTHA!

Seriously, though, if they are doing the Robin vs. Superboy thing, I think circumstances join them together and they learn to like each other.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    MARTHA!

Seriously, though, if they are doing the Robin vs. Superboy thing, I think circumstances join them together and they learn to like each other.
    "You're grandma's name was Martha too??? Friends FOREVER NOW!!"

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I'm so looking forward to this book.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I haven't actually read a book with Damian since he did. But I'm excited for this new book, especially if Jimenez is involved. Would it be too much to hope he does back to back with Kerschl?

You know, I used to hate Damien. He's such a little bastard. But Ive come to really love the character, largely because he's such a little bastard.

And as much as I am not a fan of Superdad, I am very much looking forward to Jon as Superboy. Love the design and Clark having a son in continuity is something Ive always wanted to see.

Who's the writer? Do we know yet?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    You know, I used to hate Damien. He's such a little bastard. But Ive come to really love the character, largely because he's such a little bastard.

And as much as I am not a fan of Superdad, I am very much looking forward to Jon as Superboy. Love the design and Clark having a son in continuity is something Ive always wanted to see.

Who's the writer? Do we know yet?
    Friend speaks my mind.

Chris Burns, Dennis Culver and Jorge Jimenez