Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

One more variant. It's a good thing I've already cancelled so many of my Marvel pulls.

Emerald City Comic Convention 2017
    SUPER SONS #1 Foil-Cover Convention Exclusive from Graphitti Designs - $15

Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Omg when will the first issue come out? I can't waiiitttt

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    Omg when will the first issue come out? I can't waiiitttt
    That would be today.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

The first issue was a solid read.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Fantastic Member AwesomeUsername's Avatar

DC Collectibles has revealed a new figure 2-pack coming to the 6" DC Comics Icons Line. The two back will feature figures of Superboy and Robin based on their appearance in the new Super Sons comic. These figures will be on display this weekend at Toy Fair.

BANNED

Super Sons #1 is getting rave reviews.

http://comicbookroundup.com/comic-bo...s/super-sons/1

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeUsername View Post

DC Collectibles has revealed a new figure 2-pack coming to the 6" DC Comics Icons Line. The two back will feature figures of Superboy and Robin based on their appearance in the new Super Sons comic. These figures will be on display this weekend at Toy Fair.

It has began.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    It has began.
    Those are fun. The sculpts manage to capture their personalities -- Jon's goofy enthusiasm and Damian's hunched attitude.
    Last edited by Jadeb; 02-15-2017 at 06:23 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeb View Post
    Those are fun. The sculpts manage to capture their personalities -- Jon's goofy enthusiasm and Damian's hunched attitude.
    Those figures do.look really good.

The 1st issue today was pretty good also,I am in for sure.

I like that NOW all the Tumblr kids and young and soft fans have Jon to enjoy.i enjoy it also it feels a need very well.

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeUsername View Post

oh my... this is good. But Jon's face looks a bit creepy. And wow Damian is sooo short lol.

oh my... this is good. But Jon's face looks a bit creepy. And wow Damian is sooo short lol.
    Agreed.
    Currently Following:

BANNED

If we are getting picky you could say Jon's face is weird and his exposed knee is weird also,and Damian is a lil to short here,but I won't,because they still look really good,and that is the main thing

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    If we are getting picky you could say Jon's face is weird and his exposed knee is weird also,and Damian is a lil to short here,but I won't,because they still look really good,and that is the main thing
    Agreed. It's a good thing for both Jon and Damian. I'm happy DC cares much about Super Sons. The first issue has so many variants and the series has just started but they already made figures out of both.

Agreed. It's a good thing for both Jon and Damian. I'm happy DC cares much about Super Sons. The first issue has so many variants and the series has just started but they already made figures out of both.
    It's nice to see an action figure. Would've just been nicer if quality is higher. That said, this is probably going to be inexpensive and marketed towards children so I guess that's to be expected. Ooh, what DC should do is include issue #1 in the toy pack. Maybe get more readers that way.

Lol, many variants is Harley Quinn, Batman and DK III. Iirc, Harley had like 72(!). Super Sons is actually pretty tame in comparison. I think JL SS has double the variants that Super Sons has. Also, they're more of a store initiative although it's DC who decides which issues are allowed/offered for retailer exclusive variants. DC/Marvel requires stores who want to offer exclusive variants to buy at least 3,000 copies of that variant at below cover price.
    Currently Following: