Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    First batch of variants.

Still waiting for:
    Dustin Nguyen, Tyler Kirkham Joker B&W, Francesco Mattina set, Simone Bianchi, Eric "EBAS" Basaldua, ECCC Foil

that cover in the middle... you got it??? Wow soooo cool!!!! XD

I'm happy the first issue sold well. I hope the next issues will sell well too.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

I guess it runs in the family. Wayne's don't understand boundaries

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    that cover in the middle... you got it??? Wow soooo cool!!!! XD
    Yup. It was a giveaway at the Comics Professional Retailers Organization (ComicsPRO) annual meeting held February 16-18, 2017. Bought it from ebay for $30 immediately after the event. Could've gotten it cheaper if I was willing to wait. Some of the later listings sold for just $10 but I don't mind. It was the only thing missing from my collection.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Congratulations Super Sons on the No 5 debut can't wait for the next issue to see what Lex does.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I guess it runs in the family. Wayne's don't understand boundaries

Lol, very nice parallel. Like father, like son indeed.

I've been wondering where does Super Sons story stand in the timeline? Is it before Superman Reborn and before Damian lives in Titans Tower?

I've been wondering where does Super Sons story stand in the timeline? Is it before Superman Reborn and before Damian lives in Titans Tower?
    I have no idea.

I'm not sure Damian LIVES in Titans Tower, though he obviously spends a lot of time there. I do think it probably occurs sometime between the first Teen Titans story arc and his appearance in Nightwing 16, since there is a gap of around 3 months between the first Titans arc and the second (as well as the Nightwing story). And it occurs before the Kents leave Hamilton, which only takes place after Rebirth (and, by all appearances, after the stories in the next April and May issues of Superman, at least).

So, while I can't say precisely, I'd guess it takes place before Reborn. However, since the story clearly concludes after Reborn is over (it's still ongoing in Super Sons #4, and may continue one or two more issues beyond that), it may actually take place after Reborn. It's too early to say at this point for sure.

Edit: Changed Rebirth to Reborn in last paragraph.
    Last edited by Spiderboy12; 03-05-2017 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Changed Rebirth to Reborn in last paragraph.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderboy12 View Post
    I'm not sure Damian LIVES in Titans Tower, though he obviously spends a lot of time there. I do think it probably occurs sometime between the first Teen Titans story arc and his appearance in Nightwing 16, since there is a gap of around 3 months between the first Titans arc and the second (as well as the Nightwing story). And it occurs before the Kents leave Hamilton, which only takes place after Rebirth (and, by all appearances, after the stories in the next April and May issues of Superman, at least).

So, while I can't say precisely, I'd guess it takes place before Rebirth. However, since the story clearly concludes after Rebirth is over (it's still ongoing in Super Sons #4, and may continue one or two more issues beyond that), it may actually take place after Rebirth. It's too early to say at this point for sure.
    You mean before Reborn right? Because they met after Rebirth but before he moves into the tower. I actually thought that he was now living at the tower and maybe going home occasionally.