Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    I have seen Civil War today. From what I've seen, MCU Spidey loses very badly to Spider-Maguire, who is superior to him in every stat. ASM1 Spider-Garfield would lose due to being roughly as fast while Spider-Holland is stronger (mostly due to his lifting feat at the airport). Spider-Garfield's damage soak makes it a decent fight, however. ASM2 Spidey blitzes him.
    Roughly as fast? Dude ASM spidey was basically outrunning electricity and stopped cold a bus. Oh, Holland was slowly failing to support the jet bridgeway while ASM Spdiey stopped cold a bus
    Last edited by Klaxton; 05-11-2016 at 09:56 AM.

Spectacular Member

Respect thread for Tobey Spidey:
    http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums...hread-1637200/
    Respect thread for ASM Spidey:
    http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums...hread-1638647/
    And just for fun, here's respect thread for Dafoe Goblin:
    http://comicvine.gamespot.com/norman...plete-1643974/

Also, am I allowed to post gifs from Civil War? I actually found several videos fro Civil War in some non-English sites
    Last edited by Klaxton; 05-11-2016 at 10:55 AM. Reason: correcting the wrong link posted

Nice ones, but you linked Tobeys respect thread twice dude^^

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Going to note that the electricity feat is severely called into question hereabouts. Something about Spiderman being shown moving while the lightning is moving, but so are normal people. Just more slowly.

Also, we don't usually link to other fight sites here, nor do we talk about them. It's in the rules. Basically, we post feats rather than links (this isn't hard, so long as everyone obeys the 'three scans per issue' general CBR rule).
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Going to note that the electricity feat is severely called into question hereabouts. Something about Spiderman being shown moving while the lightning is moving, but so are normal people. Just more slowly.

Also, we don't usually link to other fight sites here, nor do we talk about them. It's in the rules. Basically, we post feats rather than links (this isn't hard, so long as everyone obeys the 'three scans per issue' general CBR rule).
    Yea it's a wonky feat.

The movie itself is a neckbreaker.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Nice ones, but you linked Tobeys respect thread twice dude^^
    Dammit, edited that out

I recall Tobey supporting an entire building in Spider-Man 2 (while bantering with MJ before it ultimately collapsed on Doc Ock). That's the most impressive strength feat I can remember. I think he takes it in a slugfest.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxton View Post
    Roughly as fast? Dude ASM spidey was basically outrunning electricity and stopped cold a bus. Oh, Holland was slowly failing to support the jet bridgeway while ASM Spdiey stopped cold a bus
    Rather than ASM spidey outrunning electricity, I see it as spidey outrunning people from touching electrified things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    Wait a few years and movies he will be #1 no doubt. For now he isn't experienced enough. He would lose to Tobey but might be able to beat Garfield.
    Sadly, Spider-Man will most likely be rebooted again by that time.
    "But only in their dreams can men be truly free. 'Twas always thus, and always thus will be."

-Robin Williams (Dead Poets Society)

~Member Since: 09/25/2009~
    ~Old CBR Post Count: 834~

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome-X View Post
    Sadly, Spider-Man will most likely be rebooted again by that time.
    Nah it's MCU now, and that has to have at least another ten years left in it

BANNED

Why only those two? Why not Toei Spiderman? Me personally I think Toei Spiderman would beat them, he has fancy gadgets and a mecha.