Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spectacular Member The New Black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    We will find out that Daisy's vision was misleading and its actually Hive who dies which will somehow lead to Grant Ward being back in charge of his body.

I'm still expecting a full on redemption arc for Ward at some point in the series. Maybe after Hive kills him his body and mind are back as blank slates with no memory of anything thats happened in the last few years or more.

That said if they kill a Shield agent its Lincoln. Drama for Daisy and he's the most expendable.
    Much as I like Brett Dalton on this show, he was a large focus of the last few major arcs regarding HYDRA, and now he's Hive. Having him get another arc focused on another transformation for him -right- after the Hive thing seems like too much.

I doubt it will be Daisy. (SHIELD is pretty much the Coulson and Daisy show.) If Mack goes, that's going to lead to some revolving door jokes for a certain kind of character on the show.

My guess is Lincoln. He's had some build up, but he's not too central to anything, and his major connection to SHIELD has gone rogue.

I think it will be May. When Lash died, I was thinking "Well, she has no big plot points working for her now. She just stomps around looking angry. And Coulson isn't going anywhere."

I think the cross is a red herring. Just because it's floating in space, doesn't mean the person wearing it (Mack) dies. Offing part of Fitz-Simmons would just be cruel.
    Top 6 Legionnaires: Wildfire, Timber Wolf, Polar Boy, Shadow Lass, Phantom Girl, Ultra Boy

Recent favorite books: Black Science, Five Ghosts, and LOW

All I have to say is that it better not be Mack.

It won't be Mack; the showrunners would be crazy to off him in the circumstances, and he is one of the more entertaining characters.

I'd like it to be Daisy or Lincoln. But although the latter is possible, the former is the show, in many ways, and has recently been saved. Sadly.

May seems to be the frontrunner, but that will mean they're down their top martial arts combatant so I'm not sure...

Perhaps in destroying Hive, they'll set off a chain reaction that kills off all the Nuhumans, and what has been an ill-conceived storyline, with some elements of quality (Hive, Maveth, Malick, Cal), which in no way needed to be tied to the poundsaver mutants. That would be gutsy
    Last edited by Coin Biter; 05-12-2016 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    He's not the first. Jeri Hogarth, played by Carrie Ann Moss, in Jessica Jones plays a lesbian lawyer and Jessica's more or less boss.
    I know of Jeri, and even if she was created first, AOS 3x01 was aired before of Jessica Jones, so he's technically the first.

Killing Mack would also mean that the entire group of season 2 cast additions have been purged. I loved season 2... and I thought the cast additions there were a big positive for the show. Losing Bobbi and Hunter hurt. Losing Mack too would just be twisting the knife.

Bluebird

It's probably not gonna be the "obvious" suspects (Mack, FitzSimmons, etc.), and it definitely won't be Coulson (he's got a bad leg and probably won't be in any condition to be out in the field) or Daisy (recently turned back good, lost a lot of blood so she'll be recuperating, and she's essentially the show's main character).