Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Is it me or Tony tries to flirt with Laura?
    Ugh. Just no.
    I mean technically there is nothing wrong with it but still. Tony is a known playboy. It should be a red flag for any female unless you have no problem with that of course.
    But then if Hellion and Angel have thought us anything than it's that rich white guys seems to be Lauras type

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Meh.

Just shows that most of these creators don't understand Logan or how his healing factor works in terms of retarding his aging. He's roughly 50 years older than 616 Logan. Essentially should look about 10 years older. Not actually 50 years older. Wish they'd get a clue, but oh well. At least some get it (McNiven, Mann, Lashley).
    Well to be fair we haven't seen Takaras version yet so it's just speculation on how it will look like. That being said giving an old man wrinkles is a logical thing to do. They are the most obvious traits of being old along with grey hair.
    Besides you have the Ramos version as your avatar who is without a doubt the most ancient looking one so look who's talking
    "This is me being reasonable"

It looks like Laura and Carol are getting along? I hope so.

I guess with the Wolverine mantel comes the penchant for getting brought into the rest of the Marvel Universe's problems. Just wait until someone asks her to join the Avengers.

The only real thing I'm excited for with this tie-in is that Old Man Logan will meet Laura.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I guess with the Wolverine mantel comes the penchant for getting brought into the rest of the Marvel Universe's problems. Just wait until someone asks her to join the Avengers.

The only real thing I'm excited for with this tie-in is that Old Man Logan will meet Laura.
    Taylor is on record that he wants to see her as an Avenger eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Taylor is on record that he wants to see her as an Avenger eventually.
    He is? Well I guess it depends on who's writing her I guess. Ewing would do an amazing job, not to mention she would be on the same team as Squirrel Girl.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    He is? Well I guess it depends on who's writing her I guess. Ewing would do an amazing job, not to mention she would be on the same team as Squirrel Girl.
    New Avengers really feels like the most fitting team for her, but I bet they would find a way to put her on ANAD...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    New Avengers really feels like the most fitting team for her, but I bet they would find a way to put her on ANAD...
    Considering I WANT to see Laura and Kamala interact because of their radically different takes on the teen girl hero motif, I'd actually prefer ANAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Ugh. Just no.
    I mean technically there is nothing wrong with it but still. Tony is a known playboy. It should be a red flag for any female unless you have no problem with that of course.
    But then if Hellion and Angel have thought us anything than it's that rich white guys seems to be Lauras type
    Now that you mentioned I can see a pattern .