Super Moderator

Default Here's What Kid Flash Could Mean For "The Flash's" Version of "Flashpoint"

Wally West's superhero moniker provides all new clues about "The Flash's" adaptation of the reality-altering DC Comics event.

Full article here.

Amazing Member

Depowering Barry only to have him regain his powers... then lose them again and regain them will be far too repetitive in such a short period of time.

No reason for Barry to lose his powers, just have him gain them under different circumstances.

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

And here I am still hoping that its Robert Queen taking the place of Flashpoint Batman. Barry hears that there's a hooded vigilante in Star City and assumes its Oliver. He goes to seem only to discover that its Robert Queen and that Oliver died oh the island or went down with the Queen's Gambit. Robert helps Barry get back to his time and instead of a letter he records a video msg to Oliver on Barrys cell phone. Oh and while there in the altered timeline Barry meets the hero of Central city: Citizen Cold (played by Wentworth Miller who is still contracted to show up on the DCW shows)! Ta da ...thatd at least similar to flashpoint!
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

Mighty Member

This is just Johns attempt to rush through decades of continuity as if it were Biblical in importance and rationalise decisions made that led to the flop of DCnu.I only followed Rebirth and a scattering of Flashpoint related nonsense and I didn't hate it and applauded attempts to shake things up a bit but when I watch the TV show I want new storylines. What is with this trend to waste the true potential of the visual medium with tired old comic book plots? I already read those stories I want something new.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Thrasher View Post
    And here I am still hoping that its Robert Queen taking the place of Flashpoint Batman. Barry hears that there's a hooded vigilante in Star City and assumes its Oliver. He goes to seem only to discover that its Robert Queen and that Oliver died oh the island or went down with the Queen's Gambit. Robert helps Barry get back to his time and instead of a letter he records a video msg to Oliver on Barrys cell phone. Oh and while there in the altered timeline Barry meets the hero of Central city: Citizen Cold (played by Wentworth Miller who is still contracted to show up on the DCW shows)! Ta da ...thatd at least similar to flashpoint!
    The real problem with this and other ideas is that it would be different which is exactly what Johns doesn't want. It would take away his sense of self importance. This is why there needs to be a shake up at WB/DC.