Default Your personal new52 Superman headcanon

So basically a thread to list Superman (and some stuff focusing on his villains) issues/appearances that you find "key" in new52 version that seams to be wrapping up.

Mine:

Superman: 45-47, 23.1 Bizzaro, 23.4 Parasite, DC Sneak Peek - Superman
    Action: 0-18, 25-30, 35-44, Annual #1, 23.3 Lex Luthor, 23.4 Metallo, Action Comics - Futures End #1, DC Sneak Peek - Action Comics
    Batman/Superman: 1-4, 10, 16-20, 28-30
    Grayson Annual #2
    Swamp Thing #20
    Forever Evil - for Luthor/Bizzaro/Ultraman and not Superman himself.

Obviously I haven't read everything and I might be missing something obvious here.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Superman: 0, 13-17, 45-47
    Action Comics: 0-18, 25-50
    Batman/Superman: 1-4, 10, 16-27
    Superman/Wonder Woman: 1-12
    Justice League of America: 1-8
    Grayson Annual #2

Maybe I forgot something...

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

As far as what's worth holding onto, and what I don't mentally shuffle aside whenever I think about this version of the character (as opposed to, say, Lobdell's work).

Action: Volumes 1-3, 5, 7-8, along with Doomed (minus Superman/Wonder Woman and the thought captions of how holy crap you guys, Superman's totally killing, we're doing this, big deal you guys)

Batman/Superman: Volumes 1-4

Unchained (nothing spectacular but good enough to merit entry)

Superman & Superman/Wonder Woman: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Grayson Annual #2

JLA

Final Days of Superman (Assuming a very different lead-in/conclusion for Truth, and that Darkseid War wasn't ass)
    Buh-bye

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

ACTION #0-19, 25-30, ACTION ANNUAL #1, BATMAN/ SUPERMAN #1- 12, SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN#1-12, SUPERMAN#0-12, #32-39, SUPERMAN UNCHAINED (all) , FOREVER EVIL and the Justice League tie in issues, Darkseid War, JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #1-7 (Hitch's Rao story), SUPERGIRL#1-7 , Secret Origins#1(Pak's retelling of the origin) The current Last Days of Superman arc. In other words pretty much ignoring most if not all of Lobdell's run and pretty much all the crossover's especially TRUTH.
    Last edited by manofsteel1979; 05-02-2016 at 02:59 PM.

Everything, really. I don't really do the personal headcanon thing. I count everything, even the stuff I don't like. Its their barbecue, I'm just sitting at the table. Some of the stuff may taste like ass but I don't pretend it wasn't served.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 05-02-2016 at 02:59 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El