Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Solitary, #1

They say orange is the new black, but does that go for superheroes as well? Tim was a superhero for a short time. One able to heal from any wound. But now, he's on death row, awaiting execution at the hands of a corrupt warden, innocent of any true crime.

Such begins the upcoming tribulation of a hero on death row... who may just be immortal.

Full article here.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I just start watching that show yesterday. If this is a derivative product... well I guess it's kinda decent for them to admit it straight up.

jp83

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    I just start watching that show yesterday. If this is a derivative product... well I guess it's kinda decent for them to admit it straight up.
    I don't think the story will be derivative, maybe just that it's in prison. I got to see Josh Blaylock from Devil's Due at a signing last week, and he gave me the pitch on this series. I don't want to spoil anything here, but a superhero in prison sums up the basics. I'll be checking out the 1st issue at least and would recommend anybody interested should do the same!