View Poll Results: who is your favorite dick grayson persona and in your opinion his best role?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Robin

10 9.35%
  • Nightwing

52 48.60%
  • Agenr 37

33 30.84%
  • Batman

12 11.21%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default Dick Grayson: Robin Nightwing Agent 37 Or Batman?

who do you prefer dick grayson as and think is his best persona?

Nightwing. Becoming an independent entity is such a huge part of Dick's character, and isn't present in any of those other roles.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Nightwing. Becoming an independent entity is such a huge part of Dick's character, and isn't present in any of those other roles.
    i agree so much....and it's why Grayson was an easy pass for me because throwing away that entity in favor of making Dick into an undercover spy didn't really make sense

Nightwing, but to say I loved him as Agent 37 would be an understatement. The whole Ethan Hunt spy thing was amazing and Dick did it like he does everything else...with style!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

i actually got complaints on another site for doing this poll without batman as a choice...even though in my opinion saying dick grayon's best role is batman completely goes against his character and says you like batman but not dick grayson

Agent 37. It was nice to see Dick Grayson as something not really that connected to the Bats.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    i actually got complaints on another site for doing this poll without batman as a choice...even though in my opinion saying dick grayon's best role is batman completely goes against his character and says you like batman but not dick grayson
    Well you skipped Grayson because dick wasn't nightwing so wouldn't that mean that you like nightwing but not dick Grayson