Page 187 of 228 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3417

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

EDIT: That Captain Marvel pic, that's a fan edit right?
    Maybe, maybe not. I can't find it on google. But I found this:

Captain Marvel: Open World

This too.

It's the exact same design, but different color scheme. So I'm not sure if they're going to change the color in post production or that image on previous page is a fan edit.

Actually, putting the two images side by side, it feels more and more like a recolored version.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Actually, putting the two images side by side, it feels more and more like a recolored version.
    Feels?

You couldn't tell from the completely fake colours that burn out your eyes if you look at them without sunglasses? Or from it having the exact same background, pose...

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Feels?

[img]https://image.ibb.co/btO2vn/mumlk5h6fgc01.png[img]

You couldn't tell from the completely fake colours that burn out your eyes if you look at them without sunglasses? Or from it having the exact same background, pose...
    *stares at feet ashamed*

*stares at feet ashamed*
    Hey, I wasn't sure either.

I dont think I had seen the original photo they used, but still.

The colors are blinding, sure, but Thor 3 had a pretty bright palate too (or so I saw from the trailers, still haven't watched it) so I wasn't sure if Marvel was trying to overcompensate for their previous washed out tone.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Hi guys! Just found out that Amazon list an upcoming book about the MCU (Published by DK):

Marvel Studios 101: All Your Questions Answered (April 2018)

The interresting fact is that the book offer the official (?) chronological order of the films. Well, I have my own order, but that could be interesting if they addresses the Spider-Man: Homecoming "issue" with the timeline.

Where should I begin with the Marvel movies? Who exactly are the Guardians of the Galaxy? What's the best order to watch the films in? And are Iron Man and Captain America friends or enemies?

If you've ever mixed up the different Thor movies, or you get confused by which Avengers villain is which, fear not! Marvel Cinematic Universe 101 is the book for you - whether you want to take your very first steps into this pop-culture colossus, you have friends who are die-hard Marvel fans and seem to speak in another language, or you just want to have all of the questions answered that you've been dying to ask.

Featuring a sneak peek of the highly anticipated Marvel Studios' Avengers: Infinity War, this friendly companion untangles plots and characters, film by film. Even if you've never seen a Marvel movie, it's hard to miss that the Marvel Cinematic Universe is a really big deal. 10 years' worth of movies, all linked together into a vast, unique and compelling storyline. If you want to find out more but aren't sure where to start, this entertaining, illustrated book breaks down everything in a straightforward and fun way!

Quote Originally Posted by Morsoth View Post
    could be interesting if they addresses the Spider-Man: Homecoming "issue" with the timeline.
    What issue with the timeline?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

What issue with the timeline?
    There is a discrepancy regarding what year Loki invaded New york.

Ah, just Googled it.

Well.....if Marvel stops trying to mess around with their timeline and changing when the movies "happened" it's not so bad.

Then all we have is little stuff like Stan Lee talking about his cameo in Civil War (2016) in GotG-2 (set in 2014). Which....its Stan Lee, you're just supposed to roll with it.

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Does Strange know about Wakanda

could he find out the truth about them, or is Wakanda so good at hiding they could hide it from him?

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    Does Strange know about Wakanda

could he find out the truth about them, or is Wakanda so good at hiding they could hide it from him?
    I would think the Master of the Mystic Arts could find out the truth about them.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    I would think the Master of the Mystic Arts could find out the truth about them.
    I'd think the real trick would be getting Strange to look for the truth at all.

From what I recall of the BP trailers (I see it in a couple hours), everyone thinks Wakanda just makes textiles and a few other common exports. The world believes its just another tiny African nation, a "fly over" country, as it were, with nothing of real value. Why would anyone dig deeper into Wakanda when they have no reason to think they'll find anything more impressive?

Wakanda is sort of like the Clark Kent of nations; unassuming and quiet and you never look close enough to realize how impressive it really is.

~ Black Panther.

I'd think the real trick would be getting Strange to look for the truth at all.

From what I recall of the BP trailers (I see it in a couple hours), everyone thinks Wakanda just makes textiles and a few other common exports. The world believes its just another tiny African nation, a "fly over" country, as it were, with nothing of real value. Why would anyone dig deeper into Wakanda when they have no reason to think they'll find anything more impressive?

Wakanda is sort of like the Clark Kent of nations; unassuming and quiet and you never look close enough to realize how impressive it really is.
    I really like this comparison.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

I'm curious, how long do you think that the MCU will be able to go on and be successful? The Avengers will be over in 2019, the GOTG probably a year or so later, and trends do move on. Even with the possibility of new groups joining like the F4 and X-Men, I'm not sure if the franchise can go on for another ten to twenty years like Disney wants it to. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for it to keep going, as there is so much source material that can be used, but Marvel is really going to have to work hard if they're going to be able to keep things fresh.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."