Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
It's ok to not have everything spelled out. It's ok that different viewers can have different takes on what Hulk was feeling and what his motivations for not coming out were.
Except nobody after the movie went, "hulk just didn't want ot help banner." That "fan" theory didn't exist until the russos pointed out what they were trying to get across.

If 90% of the people came out of the movie going, "wow, hulk was scared of Thanos" it is safe to say the Russos missed the mark on what they were trying to portray.

Personally, both work for me, and AFTER the fact, I can kind of see it... but that just isn't how it came across in the movie.

But, if you want to be snubbish about it and think, "yep, I knew it!" knock yourself out

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
Phase Four has already been planned out without the Fox characters. The X-Men and FF won't show up until at least 2024.
Plans change when game changing things happen.

Marvel already had movies SCHEDULED and they pushed everything back to accommodate Spider-Man.

So, a simple outlined planned is very very very easily changed. We must also remember... people like Feige and Russos and whoever are fans of the X-men and Co as well. they are going to fanboy out a little bit as well. This won't just be Iger and Co going, "do this now." They are going to want to play with their new (profitable) toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
Ant-Man and the Wasp is underperforming but it's not a failure, we'll get an Ant-Man and the Wasp 2.

The thing is whether this is "an ant-man movie" or not like a lot of marvel fans try to justify it underperforming doesn't matter. It has a very similar budget to doctor strange and it's not coming close strange's box office numbers.

But it's not doing terrible either so I'm sure we'll get a third movie.
FTR, I do not believe I said the movie failed.

It's gonna make a nice profit and it is gonna make more than the first movie.

It seems "underperformed" just because the movies preceding it, specifically IW and BP but also Ragnorak, SM, and GoG3... straight obliterated the box office.

AM3 is likely but it may be farther away than it was 3 weeks ago. Just simply due to the influx of possible movies thanks the the Merger.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I think one of the "musts" for the sequel is definitely going to be a duel between Strange and Mordo.
I keep forgetting about mordo.

Hopefuelly it is more magic duel and less magic-fu duel