Page 103 of 228 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3417
    Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    So much....color....and in broad daylight, too.

Keep it bright & shiny, MCU.
    I'm loving all this colour tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    I spy a Vulture shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I spy a Vulture shadow
    Oh wow, I see that now! Nice catch .

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I read in another thread about MCU T-Bolts having Amora in it.I personally won't mind them replacing the original Zemo's team with old characters(or to-be-old, Moonstone may appear in Captain Marvel, Amora can be explained as a survivor of Ragnorak.) But we don't even know if there is going to be a movie or not. It's all just random guess and theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd be down for this if only to finally get Enchantress in the MCU, though it would be weird to see her in a non-Thor movie and without Skurge...
    That was MY random guess and theory! But I'm happy it resonated, even if it didn't do so strongly enough for you to remember who to credit. *Muttley noises*

And yeah, given the choice I'd much rather have Skurge with Amora, but I don't know what the hell they're doing with Urban-as-Skurge in Ragnarok yet.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If Thanos is sending his minions to get the rest of the Stones, I wonder when we'll finally get to see him personally cut loose?

I'd be down for this if only to finally get Enchantress in the MCU, though it would be weird to see her in a non-Thor movie and without Skurge...
    I really hope Amora can appear in the post or after credits scene in Ragnorak or Avengers3,4. As for Skurge, he can have a similar situation to Amora, survivor of Ragnorak hangs around on Earth. They can be old lovers(they won't debut together, that's a shame.) reunited on Earth.
    There are many possibilities for them, staying in Thor's new Asgard on Earth, joining Thunderbolts or even join Avengers and then Dark Avengers, Skurge can replace Ares in DA.
    But it's pretty strange we don't see anything about Skurge in those Ragnorak photos.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 03-25-2017 at 08:27 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    That was MY random guess and theory! But I'm happy it resonated, even if it didn't do so strongly enough for you to remember who to credit. *Muttley noises*

And yeah, given the choice I'd much rather have Skurge with Amora, but I don't know what the hell they're doing with Urban-as-Skurge in Ragnarok yet.
    Oh,really sorry about that, I forget where I read about your theory so I just say "another thread".(Thanks for the link, it's pretty hard to find that thread)
    I really like your theory about characters' introduction and possible stories, also "Jade Sorceress" is a cool codename.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 03-25-2017 at 08:28 PM.

Open Casting Call Reveals That AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Starts Filming In New York City This May:

The Avengers are coming back home, as production heads to The Big Apple. The city that starred in The Avengers, Doctor Strange and this year's Spider-Man: Homecoming, will shine yet again in the upcoming Avengers: Infinity War.

Thanks to Central Casting, we now know that production is set to move from Edinburgh to New York City on May 19th. Marvel Studios is currently looking for actors and extras "any ethnicity, who appear 18 – 50’s, all types", that will be hand-picked by directors - Joe and Anthony Russo. The casting description means that the studio is planning to shoot more than just interiors of The Avengers Tower, so there's a big chance that we will visit such places like Sanctum Sanctorum and Peter Parker's Queens neighborhood.

It's unclear how long the production will last in New York, but production will move later to Atlanta to shoot the rest of the film in Pinewood Studios. Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers 4 filming is scheduled to wrap up closer to the end of the year.
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aveng...is-may-a149924

CAPTAIN AMERICA Star Chris Evans Open To Continuing On As The Sentinel Of Liberty Post-AVENGERS 4

It’s really not up to me. My contract is up. I’m not going to sit here and say, “No more.” I think Hugh Jackman has made 47 Wolverine movies, and they somehow keep getting better. It’s a character I love, and it’s a factory that really knows what they’re doing. The system is sound, over there. They make great movies. If they weren’t kicking out quality, I’d have a different opinion. But, everything Marvel does seems to be cinema gold. And like I said, I love the character. The only reason it would end is ‘cause my contract is up. After Avengers 4, my contract is done. Talk to Marvel. If we engage further, I’d be open to it. I love the character. It’s almost like high school. You certainly always look to senior year, and then, all of a sudden, senior year happens and you’re like, “I don’t know if I’m ready to go.” It’s tough thinking about not playing the guy.
    http://collider.com/chris-evans-capt...ntract-future/
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/capta...gers-4-a149853

BTS set pics from Marvel's and Netflix's PUNISHER series reveal new characters:

CAPTAIN AMERICA Star Chris Evans Open To Continuing On As The Sentinel Of Liberty Post-AVENGERS 4
    Weren't we talking about this some pages back?

See? Evans says he's done, until he's back on the set. I dunno if he's just playing the PR game or honestly flip-flopping, but I don't think he's finished with the role. He might pull back and have less screen time going forward, like Downy, but I suspect we'll see Evans' Steve Rogers in the MCU for years to come, even if it's only in a minor, Nick Fury type of capacity. As long as the films are quality and the money is there and Evans has enough time to do other projects I dont think he's going anywhere.

Now, that doesn't mean he's going to stay Captain America; that role might get passed to Falcon or Bucky, but I doubt Evans will walk away from a solid paycheck from a studio he seems to respect and enjoy working with.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

RE: All the color in the Thor/GotG/Spidey posters:

How much do you wanna bet that, after years of complaining about the color being drained out of the films, critics will now be complaining about the garish, overly bright colors these films appear to be using now?

Personally I think I preferred the more muted color palate. Though obviously I'll have to see these brighter ones before forming a real opinion.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

James Gunn on the THOR: RAGNAROK trailer:

https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/845821921887322112

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    RE: All the color in the Thor/GotG/Spidey posters:

How much do you wanna bet that, after years of complaining about the color being drained out of the films, critics will now be complaining about the garish, overly bright colors these films appear to be using now?

Personally I think I preferred the more muted color palate. Though obviously I'll have to see these brighter ones before forming a real opinion.
    Well, I think in this cases it's fully appropriate given the tone and style these movies seem to be going for with their generally light, fun, and vibrant feel .

Like, just talking about Spider-Man, this is probably the most stylized (maybe even cartoony) Spider-Man costume we've gotten in the movies, so it lends itself to colorful images like in the posters.

And Guardians is obviously going to have some lively and colorful posters.
    Pretty sweet logo. Definitely reminds me of the Jenkins/Lee run .