Page 108 of 228 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 3417
    Niffleheim

Ant-Man and the Wasp logo, looks like Hope will be in yellow after all (i hope so i didn't like the colour scheme of her costume)
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

To me it seems like they put together something quickly for the presentation. I think it will change.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post

Ant-Man and the Wasp logo, looks like Hope will be in yellow after all (i hope so i didn't like the colour scheme of her costume)
    The prototype suit was in the classic Wasp yellow and black, wasn't it?

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The prototype suit was in the classic Wasp yellow and black, wasn't it?
    It had too much blue, gold and stripes of red for my liking. It was too busy.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

https://68.media.tumblr.com/58d589a0...zeoo1_1280.jpg

Has some details and spoiler stuff for the BP movie
    Last edited by Blind Wedjat; 03-31-2017 at 01:13 AM.

BANNED

Only the last one is a real spoiler potentially. Although it could be predicted as a Post Credit Scene and this suggest it might be plot relevant.
    I guess we got more details on the Klaue and Killmonger connection. So that was interesting.

Granted as BP Fans and Experts its easy for us to say that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post

Even though I think Disney is one of the most wicked corporations on earth, I have to admit that is damn interesting slate of films. I mean.... Incredibles 2!!! Can not wait.

BANNED

Anyone else think that the post-Infinity War MCU may not have anymore huge overarching storyline? This has been such a long and slow burn with Thanos that I feel like Marvel Studios might go with a more loose form of continuity or things being interconnected in that era.

I would say that is probably what is going to happen. Probably a few more standalone sequels, like Doctor Strange 2, Spider-Man Homecoming 2, Guardians Of The Galaxy 3, Maybe Black Panther sequel, and then any newcomers they have, and then the next Avengers film will be the new team coming together to take on a new appears, probably without as much buildup.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Anyone else think that the post-Infinity War MCU may not have anymore huge overarching storyline? This has been such a long and slow burn with Thanos that I feel like Marvel Studios might go with a more loose form of continuity or things being interconnected in that era.

I could see mild teases ala like they have done with Thanos/Infinity Stones with Secret Invasion and Masters of Evil.

The infinity stones have mostly just been the MacGuffin of the film. only time it really interrupted any more was in AoU and then Gunn being forced to put in Thanos in GoG (which he didn't erally want to do).
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Yeah maybe it's best to get away from mcguffins after Infinity War and do some real character exploration. I sure hope so.

Sony watchers should be aware that these movies are the equivalent of vapourware. They are trying to look good to their investors and the wider world. If they appear to have lots of tent-pole movie plans they can hopefully convince everyone that their entertainment division is going strong and perhaps, based on the projected success of Homecoming sell the whole division to somebody else. It isn't a coincidence that this week sees the end of their fiscal year.

To anyone with even a basic knowledge of superhero films these movies look a terrible idea, and I suspect deep down Sony know this and are hoping investors may not understand that these movies are not likely to break box-office records.

Yeah maybe it's best to get away from mcguffins after Infinity War and do some real character exploration. I sure hope so.
    Haven't we had confirmation that the second movie will not be the same story? I feel like we knew this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Haven't we had confirmation that the second movie will not be the same story? I feel like we knew this.
    I'm talking "phase 4" and beyond.

Extraordinary Member

I think its best they avoid it.