Page 127 of 228 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3417

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I mean I still really REALLY want a Daredevil/Spider-Man flick or episode. Hopefully Daredevil gets away from its serialized format and starts doing stand alone episodes more often.
    This isn't going to happen. The films and TV won't sync up, especially Spider-Man as his rights are still with Sony.

http://www.cbr.com/michael-rosenbaum-power-pack-movie/

I did not see that coming. I'd be curious about what he'd do with it. I think the main problem is that they will grow up in the movies but that could be a unique journey in of itself.

You could have them age with the audience.

I think Feige talked about the movies eventually using the tv show characters so he's open to it. Or he's just sick of people complaining about it.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 06-07-2017 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I think Feige talked about eventually the movies using tge tv show characters so he's open to it. Or he just sick of people complaining about it.
    I
    Im betting on the latter.

And of course, there's far more issues at hand than just someone wanting to see it happen. Even though ABC and Marvel are both owned by Disney, these are still separate companies with their own contracts, accounting processes and revenues, etc. Contractually, the actors might not even be allowed to cross over, depending on the details of their contracts. So we might have to wait for these shows to be cancelled before a movie appearance is even possible on a legal level.

I hope Im wrong, of course, but I fear we may have to settle for subtle nods like Fury using one of the laser cutters that Fitz invented, or the occasional appearance of Sif on Agents of SHIELD. At least for a while. Though perhaps once the major movie actors start retiring from the roles, Marvel will have to start getting creative and daring.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Feige gave a blanket statement. Could it happen? Sure. Will it? Probably not. Spider-Man wont show up in Netflix because of legal rights and the fact that it'd suck the budget out of the show. Same goes for Fury, Widow, Hawkeye for AoS. They can get Colbie Smolders because she started out in TV and she's the cheapest film character they can bring over. Same goes with Sif.

I still hold out some small hope for a Netflix Hawkeye show. Renner has said he wants to do it and Hawkeye would make for a really different kind of Netflix show. There's plenty of material to mine, from his childhood with the circus of crime to the Fraction run to Kate......

Assuming Renner was willing to accept the Netflix paycheck, which would be much smaller than his Marvel movie rates (and he already said he'd be into the idea so I assume he's willing to take a pay cut), there's not a lot of reasons to *not* do a Hawkeye Netflix show.

It wont happen, but a man can dream.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Im betting on the latter.

And of course, there's far more issues at hand than just someone wanting to see it happen. Even though ABC and Marvel are both owned by Disney, these are still separate companies with their own contracts, accounting processes and revenues, etc. Contractually, the actors might not even be allowed to cross over, depending on the details of their contracts. So we might have to wait for these shows to be cancelled before a movie appearance is even possible on a legal level.

I hope Im wrong, of course, but I fear we may have to settle for subtle nods like Fury using one of the laser cutters that Fitz invented, or the occasional appearance of Sif on Agents of SHIELD. At least for a while. Though perhaps once the major movie actors start retiring from the roles, Marvel will have to start getting creative and daring.
    Ghost rider just opened a portal just like doctor strange. That was so badass

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

BANNED

I've got a smile that won't quit!

This trailer is Bast approved!!!!

That's good. Real good.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Dora Milaje! Nuff said,
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Fantastic Member

I think the likes of Ghost Rider and Scarlet Witch don't need sling rings due to not being human.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Saw this last night. And it looks.....I think it might actually look better than I had expected, to be honest. And I expected it to look really damn good. I think this is the film I am most excited about out of all of Marvel's lineup, past and future (sorry Carol, you'll have to settle for #2)

Not sold on the music though. I mean, its great to see Marvel trying to make their musical scores stand out a little more (we were just discussing that here), but there's a hip hop vibe that doesnt quite seem to fit. I'd expect music with a certain.....African......sensibility (sorry, not good with music terminology so that's the best I got), but the hip hop style beat seems to say "American" to me more than "African" But maybe Im just being overly sensitive?

~ Black Panther.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Default Black Panther’s Ulysses Klaue Will Get a More Comics-Accurate Look

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I wonder if it'll actually look like his sonic emitter from the comics?