Page 13 of 228 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

AOS improved massively after Winter Soldier.

The lack of interaction between the movies and the series is hurting AOS badly.

Perlmutter or not, I think the movie division should show some respect to the TV division. It's not fair to those guys at all.

Niffleheim

They should stand on their own. The movies are like Comic Events - an ongoing comic i.e. a TV show shouldn't rely on an event to tell stories.

Since the second half of Season 2 i have watched AoS and compared to the other comic book network shows except from iZombie it has the best writing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    AOS improved massively after Winter Soldier.

The lack of interaction between the movies and the series is hurting AOS badly.

Perlmutter or not, I think the movie division should show some respect to the TV division. It's not fair to those guys at all.
    I feel sorry for them only because they had the impression that things were really connected but Feige doesn't want to be handcuffed by the tv division, and he's right to ignore Agents of Shield.

Ultimate Member

http://marvel.com/news/movies/26203/...inkId=24717779

Cate Blanchett confirmed to play Hela in Thor Ragnarok. Tessa Thompson is Valkyrie, and Karl Urban and Jeff Goldblum to boot, oh my!!

Niffleheim

Hela.jpg

Finally Hela will be in the MCU.

Ultimate Member

Damn she looks good there, and she even has her goofy head gear.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    They should stand on their own. The movies are like Comic Events - an ongoing comic i.e. a TV show shouldn't rely on an event to tell stories.

Since the second half of Season 2 i have watched AoS and compared to the other comic book network shows except from iZombie it has the best writing.
    The show is a good platform to tell stories about the aftermath of events that occured in the movies.

For example, think about how many alien weapon must be on Earth as a result of the first Avengers' movie and how much havoc could be
    wrought if enough of those got in the wrong hands.

I lost interest when they stopped doing that.

The whole "Grant is a murderous HYDRA traitor" storyline was as good as that show ever got.

BANNED

https://storify.com/ellardent/tweetn...rica-civil-war

I want to share this anywhere I can, because this perfectly incapsulates the way I feel about the most recent Marvel film. Civil War is more about reality declaring war on the fiction in which the MCU is based than about oversight or egos.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    http://marvel.com/news/movies/26203/...inkId=24717779

Cate Blanchett confirmed to play Hela in Thor Ragnarok. Tessa Thompson is Valkyrie, and Karl Urban and Jeff Goldblum to boot, oh my!!
    I'm disappointed at the prospect of no Enchantress or a Hela with some lifted traits from Enchantress (like the loyalty of Skurge), but this is a pretty strong and cool cast .

Cate Blanchett is probably going to do a great job as Hela. Perfect casting there. Also happy to see they're keeping her comic look relatively intact.

I'm looking forward to seeing Tessa Thompson's Valkyrie .

Jeff Goldblum as Grandmaster should be fun, and I can't wait to see him next Benicio Del Toro's Collector. It'll be interesting to see if he's involved in bringing Hulk into space and is responsible for the prerequisite Hulk vs. Thor fight .

I'm also curious if Grandmaster might have the Soul Stone? It's the only one still unaccounted for.

Karl Urban as Skurge should be perfect, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what they do with him. Can't wait to see him square off against Thor either. I hope they do the character justice.

I guess they are going to merge Hela and Mistress Death as one entity to save the confusion because they serve almost the same purpose anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Damn she looks good there, and she even has her goofy head gear.
    Goofy you said? That's some boss ass bitch head gear that just screams baddassery.

BANNED

A cool conversation on Thor: Ragnarok.

BANNED

I'm so excited for Taika's take on Thor. For those who haven't seen Taika Waititi's Boy, here's a trailer. You can watch the movie on Netflix, and you should because it's beautiful! Taika is playing Boy's father in this movie.

BANNED

Also probably worth a quick watch. ( Last video, I promise. xD )

I am STOKED for Thor 3. Yes, Thor fanboy but still...

They are dumping some talent into this. Got an "outside the box director" which has been a good thing so far in the MCU.

I ALMOST wish Hulk wasn't involved though. Hemsworth seems to always have issues being overshadowed and now he has to deal with no only Loki but also Cate Blanchett, some Karl Urban (although he will most likely be like Kurse) and a Hulk lol.

I wonder if this will have aspects of Thor vs Hulk animated movie mixed into it.

Man, I want to see a LotR like battle with Hela and her forces vs Asgard and the Valkryie.

And please, oh please, I wanna see Odin beat some ass this movie....
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

That cast really got me pumped for the third Thor movie
    We need better comics