Page 131 of 228 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3417
    Mighty Member

His reaction right here is priceless. lol

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    His reaction right here is priceless. lol

hhahahaha poor Feige , I was surprised when i heard amy say that all those movies were on MCU.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    The Venom movie's set in the MCU according to Amy Pascal:

https://mobile.twitter.com/tomhupdat...323648/video/1
    man.... that was awkward!

Quick, someone meme Kevin's WTF face!

http://www.cbr.com/scarlett-johansso...us-characters/
    Appearing on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert last week, Avengers: Infinity War star Scarlett Johansson teased a scene in the third Avengers flick that involves more than 30 Marvel Cinematic Universe characters. Johansson’s comment seems to fall in line with the filmmakers, who have previously teased the appearance of nearly every Marvel hero to appear in the MCU to date.
    I really can’t. I can’ think of anything that I could possibly say,” Johansson said, before being pressed to give at least a tiny detail from the film. She then said, “Alright. I’m in it [and] at one point, I do think that the Infinity Wars — there are 61 or 62 Marvel characters in it. There’s a lot.”
    She continued, “In one particular scene, I think there’s 32 — there’s a lot. There’s so many of us. I don’t even know who’s a Marvel character and who’s a crew member, honestly.”

Anyone care to speculate who the 32 characters are?

New Doctor Strange and Wong looks?

Honestly seeing these guys together just makes me so happy.

Wong with hair would be weird (not that he hasn't been depicted with hair before) .

Quote Originally Posted by frontier View Post
    wong with hair would be weird (not that he hasn't been depicted with hair before) .
    not my wong!!!!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Fantastic Member ZoomZolomonZoom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wong with hair would be weird (not that he hasn't been depicted with hair before) .
    True. What in-universe reason would there be for Wong to suddenly let his hair grow? Guess if Thanos & the Black Order trash Kamar Taj he won't have to keep looking like a monk? Maybe Strange would dress differently too?
    My name is Hunter Zolomon. Despite what the public believes, I am the fastest man alive

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZolomonZoom View Post
    True. What in-universe reason would there be for Wong to suddenly let his hair grow? Guess if Thanos & the Black Order trash Kamar Taj he won't have to keep looking like a monk? Maybe Strange would dress differently too?
    Strictky speaking, Strange was in his regular street clothes the entire movie. He never wore a superhero costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Strictky speaking, Strange was in his regular street clothes the entire movie. He never wore a superhero costume.
    Well, sure at the beginning, but in the end he donned a Ditko-esque Doctor Strange costume with the Cloak and everything. I don't see why he would stop wearing that unless his artifacts got destroyed or the order disbanded.
    My name is Hunter Zolomon. Despite what the public believes, I am the fastest man alive

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZolomonZoom View Post
    Well, sure at the beginning, but in the end he donned a Ditko-esque Doctor Strange costume with the Cloak and everything. I don't see why he would stop wearing that unless his artifacts got destroyed or the order disbanded.
    Those were his street clothes from Kamar-Taj, not a special outfit or anything.

Okay, he added a superspecial cloak, but that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Those were his street clothes from Kamar-Taj, not a special outfit or anything.

Okay, he added a superspecial cloak, but that was it.
    Watched the end credit scene again, turns out you're right. My brain was just filling in the blanks since you can't really make his clothing in a casual screening. :P

Spider-Man: Homecoming is getting pretty much overwhelmingly positive reactions on Twitter!

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spide...-man-2-a151978