Page 135 of 228 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3417
    Incredible Member

Random but I always thought that Blue Marvel was a character that translates well to other media especially his first mini. If Marvel doesn't want to do the typical origin story

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

ANT-MAN AND THE WASP Character Details May Hint At Hannah John-Kamen's Role In The Marvel Sequel

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/ant-m...sequel-a152083

One-shots may be coming back to the MCU, according to Tom Holland (and his big mouth )

In the next solo movie, who would you want from the MCU to be what Iron Man is in this movie? If it were up to you, who would you pick?

TH: I’d like Ant-Man to show up every now and again.

And you’d get to hang out with Paul Rudd.

TH: Paul Rudd is such a funny dude, super nice. Ant-Man is so funny. I think a really mini Spider-Man could be so cool. Could you imagine like if you shrunk Spider-Man?

And they went on an adventure in the Microverse?

TH: Yeah! It would be so cool! I think you’ve got yourself a movie there. I think it would be so cool.

You should pitch that.

TH:I want to do a short. That’s what I want to do. I want to do a 20-minute short with me and Paul Rudd…

They used to do those on the DVDs and Blu-rays.

TH: Yeah. I think they are planning on doing it again.

Really?

TH: I probably just spoiled a big spoiler. Kevin Feige’s probably going to be furious.

EXCLUSIVE: Sony’s Spider-Man Movies Happen in the “Same Reality” as the MCU

Ahead of the release of Spider-Man: Homecoming, a joint venture between Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios, FANDOM spoke to Sony boss Amy Pascal and Marvel chief Kevin Feige to try and clear up the confusion over exactly how Sony’s Marvel Universe and the Marvel Cinematic Universe are connected.

Pascal says, “First, there is Spider-Man happily in the place where he’s supposed to be which is in the Marvel Universe. I think everything comes from that. This is the signpost, the tentpole, the signature and… the other movies that Sony’s going to make, in their relationship to this [MCU] Spider-Man, take place in this [separate Sony] world. Although you’re not going to see them in the Marvel Universe, it’s in the same reality.”

Kevin Feige backs Pascal’s comments, saying her response is “the perfect answer”.
    What FANDOM understands from this is that there will be no crossover in terms of character appearances between Sony’s films and Marvel’s films – despite Venom, in particular, being very closely connected to Spider-Man – but that all of the action across all of the films happens in the same “reality”. So there you are.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I think it's pretty clear they're just trying to find a really polite and harmless way to say that no, it won't be a part of the same universe. I mean, this particular interview kind of put the final nail in the coffin. Kevin compared the chances of Venom appearing in the MCU as the same of Superman appearing in the MCU, LMAO. And Pascal straight up admitted that she mixed things up in her previous statement. Tom Holland goes far and states that IT'S NEVER HAPPENING.

Really wish the Inhumans would have went with a movie.

Inhumans trailer:

Because this looks to watered down to do the Inhumans real juistice
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 06-29-2017 at 06:45 AM.

Triton looks like the mask.

Lmao this is so bad

It looks like something made in the 90's and not in a good way. Also the Inhumans not the royal family but the rest looked more well Inhuman on Agents of Shield WTF. Medusa's hair still looks bad IMO. Also a fan of Iwan Rheon from GoT and Vicious but what's with his choice of speech pattern for Maximus?
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 06-29-2017 at 06:51 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Kinda wish it gets cancelled soon and not MCU canon.
    The actors might be the only thing I feel positive about this show.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Really wish the Inhumans would have went with a movie.

Inhumans trailer:

Because this looks to watered down to do the Inhumans real juistice
    Heaven help us

So I'm the guy with unpopular opinion here? Looks decent to me. Granted, I don't know much about Inhumans.

Ultimate Member

It looks so cheap.

None of comic bizarreness is showing.

God dammit- RIP Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    So I'm the guy with unpopular opinion here? Looks decent to me. Granted, I don't know much about Inhumans.
    Nah, I think it looks ok, too. I don't really like Medusa's hair but I'll definitely be watching this.